Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Hybrid View

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yup anyone wanna buy my vivace 3.5 I don't even want it in my drawer any more . I asked Karen what the balancing procedure was on them what tools they used etc . She went on to tell me it was "magic" fuck this shit imnsick of being lied to in the tattoo industry just so someone can make a buck well just so you know neotat by not selling me a 25 dollar cam you have lost much more because I will not be purchasing any machines in the future from you , giving me the run around , making up story's treating me like I don't know shit. The fact of the matter is the machine design is simple and simple to service for anyone u don't need to be a rocket scientist to understand a rotary machine lmao whatever ill stick with bishop or impact
    Last edited by joelhague; 01-16-2013 at 05:46 PM.

2. Like Jack Steel liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Damn, makes me regret having one. :/

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    they are awesome machines i just think the customer service is lacking major, you know how many times fk irons has sent me out parts for free just to make things right. now that is customer service at its best and they will forever have my business

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know i will probably use a bishop cam but my whole point was wanting to keep neotat parts on a neotat machine haha

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    You may also want to consider seeing if someone wants to do a motor swap that has an XL stroke motor. What connection is the current machine?

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    current machine is RCA , Black, if anyone wants to swap for a 4.2 stroke let me know, i have the 3.5 im pretty sure the 3.5 is even more popular, i just prefer a longer stroke for everything

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by joelhague View Post
    current machine is RCA , Black, if anyone wants to swap for a 4.2 stroke let me know, i have the 3.5 im pretty sure the 3.5 is even more popular, i just prefer a longer stroke for everything
    Unfortunately all the people local to me I could ask that have more than one neotat use clip cord or mini-jack. Was sending it back to NeoTat to swap out the part for you not an option?

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    im just not down to send a machine in for 40 bucks shipping and pay 125 for the entire new motor and cam, and be without a machine for an entire month, when i know for a fact its a 5 minute 25 dollar fix i can do myself...

option A: $125 parts, service fee?, +$40 shipping+close to 4 weeks without machine.

option b: $25 , 5 minute downtime

whatever im done with there company if anyone wants to motor swap lemme know

Post Thanks / Like
    Ill sell ya a four dot motor like new

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    How much randy? I'll probably just sell the vivace and put the money towards the new dart machine from impact when its released