Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Damn, makes me regret having one. :/

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    they are awesome machines i just think the customer service is lacking major, you know how many times fk irons has sent me out parts for free just to make things right. now that is customer service at its best and they will forever have my business

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by joelhague View Post
    Seems silly to lose customers and get a bad Rep over such a small piece of the machine I told them I know a bishop cam will work on it but id prefer to keep my business with them and the correct parts on the machine. They don't care basically said go ahead. What if someones cam was worn out what if it was faulty what if the motor is fine and the cam is not good to know u gotta spend 125 bucks. Each timeand have a drawer full of spare motors u will probably never get around to using
    I would assume if there was an issue with the parts they would warranty it for you. Many manufacturers simply choose not to sell parts for multiple reasons. If a bishop cam wheel fits and it fulfills your needs what is the issue? There are multiple builders, relay and rotary that will prefer you send a machine back if you have an issue with it. I am not saying you cant modify your own stuff, its yours you own it but even Seth Ciferri will tell you that you should not do anything to his machines other than turning the contact screw. Many coil builders will tell you to send a machine back if you want it re-sprung. Easy to change a spring but it wont be the same machine they built for you to their standards. I think the whole point of having most of these systems that allow you to change the motor are that they are one unit and everything is made to match up (plug and play).

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know i will probably use a bishop cam but my whole point was wanting to keep neotat parts on a neotat machine haha

Post Thanks / Like
    You may also want to consider seeing if someone wants to do a motor swap that has an XL stroke motor. What connection is the current machine?

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    current machine is RCA , Black, if anyone wants to swap for a 4.2 stroke let me know, i have the 3.5 im pretty sure the 3.5 is even more popular, i just prefer a longer stroke for everything

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by joelhague View Post
    current machine is RCA , Black, if anyone wants to swap for a 4.2 stroke let me know, i have the 3.5 im pretty sure the 3.5 is even more popular, i just prefer a longer stroke for everything
    Unfortunately all the people local to me I could ask that have more than one neotat use clip cord or mini-jack. Was sending it back to NeoTat to swap out the part for you not an option?

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    im just not down to send a machine in for 40 bucks shipping and pay 125 for the entire new motor and cam, and be without a machine for an entire month, when i know for a fact its a 5 minute 25 dollar fix i can do myself...

option A: $125 parts, service fee?, +$40 shipping+close to 4 weeks without machine.

option b: $25 , 5 minute downtime

whatever im done with there company if anyone wants to motor swap lemme know

Post Thanks / Like
    Ill sell ya a four dot motor like new

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    How much randy? I'll probably just sell the vivace and put the money towards the new dart machine from impact when its released