Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    You might wanna order the red spring to serial,

The red spring keeps the machine running smooth on higher volts ,with a longer stroke machine we all know requires more volts to be running at the same cps as a shorter stroke machine. The vivace makes a killer liner but most find running it higher works better 10.5-11.5 volts you will notice the machine start to rattle and sound a bit worse on higher voltages the red spring keeps it running smooth and quiet when running it this high for a power liner
    Last edited by joelhague; 01-17-2013 at 04:27 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree i use 4.2 bishop i can do anything with and three neotats. A 1.8, a 2.4 then a 3.5 (which is in the mail on it's way now) i would love to switch the early neo for longer stroke lengths. I'll end up trading them off though.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Believe it or not the stealth with silver bearing also makes a killer liner I measured the actual stroke you get out of these machines and the silver bearing produces 4.1mm total stroke give it a try as a back up! I use mine daily even tho I have a couple thousand dollars worth of machines in my drawer

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Been running strong for 2.5 years haha it amazes me everyday the thing has not crapped out once . And made its value back 10 fold one of the really amazing things is that on higher voltages where a lot of rotarts get the needle lift up or crazy vibrations in the stealth that needle stays flush n flat in the bottom of the tube AMAZING! For something most would call a shit knock off I do not support knock offs but I think the stealth has been around long enough and enough ppl have loved them to call them a valuable tool, we are not all made of bags of money and when something just plain works at an affordable price. It is a blessing, this is afterall really about the art nothing else. And I have seen more then one amazing tattoo banged out with one of these lil beasts
    Last edited by joelhague; 01-17-2013 at 04:49 PM.

5. Like Neo liked this post.
    Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you love your stealth post a review. I am done trying to keep up with this thread.

sent from my oobnoxiosly large galaxy note phone thing via tapatalk.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ok so the bishop cam is the exact same as the neotat as it was copied directly from it and the latest ones have abec 4 bearings. Infact the bishop set screw is area is better balanced on the bishop ones as that area was improved upon.I have been told this by Todd P-also he further refined his cam to be in even better balance and uses abec 5 bearings. This is paired with the correct slide weight n length, frames front slide channel design/machining and the motor being mounted correctly which leads to a smooth almost vibration free running machine.

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Post Thanks / Like
    I can appreciate that you have some kind of deal with Todd and want to show your support however bumping and thread jacking multiple times to to make a point of raising the SEO value of this new machine is getting a little annoying. Bringing up Todd and the Bishop and the NeoTat in the same post is exactly what had be having to close multiple threads that turned into arguments on here pretty much since the site was built. As well as a big part of why I had to keep Todd (and Clint) off this site originally. When you get your machine post a review. There is no reason to keep re hashing this as it will only attract more drama and the same stories over again.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    ok no problem-I do not have any type of deal-I paid for my machines. On this last post I was just trying to share information about the cams and thought I did not say anything bad about others. I own several neotats, vivaces, Og bishops and owned several capos and now two impacts. I like all these machines except the capos which i did not care for to much but have seen nice work done by them.So when I got the impacts and they ran so good, I was head over heels for them as they were everything I wanted in a slide rotary and wanted to show others that were wondering about the quailty etc.

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Post Thanks / Like
    All i am saying is this has started a fight before. You have been on here long enough ot see it. I have heard probably 10 different accounts of what transpired between all three of those companies in the last two years. I dint want to rehash any more of this.

sent from my oobnoxiosly large galaxy note phone thing via tapatalk.

11. Like MAD DOG liked this post.