Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like
    spiraled? so their needles arent actually any smaller, just machined smaller/longer tapers?

{7r 0.3mm = 7r bugpin 0.3mm} = ???
    Sarenity Tattoo. 4350 24thAve. Ste.802, Mailbox 119. Fort Gratiot, MI 48059. (810)385-2222 www.SarenityTattoo.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Diameter AND taper are the same. The only difference is they're supposed to have a subtle screw shape to them in the taper.

My second question is.. wtf does that do?? More pigment implantation in shallow passes?

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gearphyr View Post
    Diameter AND taper are the same. The only difference is they're supposed to have a subtle screw shape to them in the taper.

My second question is.. wtf does that do?? More pigment implantation in shallow passes?
    Diameter and taper are not the same. Taper is the angle + length of the needle tip only. Diameter or gauge is the radius x2 of the stainless steel filament to craft the needle from.
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fkirons View Post
    Diameter and taper are not the same. Taper is the angle + length of the needle tip only. Diameter or gauge is the radius x2 of the stainless steel filament to craft the needle from.
    I know, I didn't click the right button to quote Seranity. I was trying to explain to Seranity that there is no difference in taper or diameter between Cheyenne's regular and bugpin needles.