Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Cyberitual's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Centri rubber band setup new video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Te9y...e_gdata_player

Here is new quick video of how I setup my machine. I discovered this setup is perfect and can control your stroke lengths with adding or subtracting tension. In the new version the tension wheel will work the same way and will be the stroke adjuster at the same time. No release date set yet sorry. All I know this is going to be a good year for all of us.

2. Like johndameart liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    hey mike gotta stop by the shop i been working with the needle runners in the wrath gen 2 tubes from tatsoul its such a clean way to run the centri man dont have any of the tension issues and my stroke is strictly the volts only its awesome!!!

4. Like johndameart liked this post.
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rowdy View Post
    hey mike gotta stop by the shop i been working with the needle runners in the wrath gen 2 tubes from tatsoul its such a clean way to run the centri man dont have any of the tension issues and my stroke is strictly the volts only its awesome!!!
    You can't go wrong with that combination, I totally agree with you. The new easy click on needlerunners are great for rotaries, and as you say ,they fit Wraths perfectly the king of disposable tubes.