Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Guys webinar

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Nedz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ok it's easy if you have a mac open quick time and select record screen then select the area around the video, quick time will record the video as its being streamed.

Post Thanks / Like
    I believe you could record it with Screenium or something like that. It's like a screen capture for video and audio.....I think

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Last edited by slicksteel; 01-14-2013 at 03:31 PM.

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Post Thanks / Like
    Ive found a software but it's not free, I've a play with it and it works great just records anything on your screen thats going on. Yep they should offer you a DVD of the 4 hours then all you have to do it concentrate on whats happening and asking questions over the net not caring that your computer could crash any minute, for $200 you would have though so.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

Post Thanks / Like
    Yea people should really just give up the things that make them great for free .. Like doctors who pay all that money for school.. They should just get taught for free... Why should anyone have the right to charge money for information that no one else has.. That's ridiculous

6. Like Cesar, Sarenity Tattoo liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by artoftatt2 View Post
    Yea people should really just give up the things that make them great for free .. Like doctors who pay all that money for school.. They should just get taught for free... Why should anyone have the right to charge money for information that no one else has.. That's ridiculous
    I was going to sarcastically say the same thing. The point of this webinar is for it for it to be a seminar like @ a convention but w/ the convenience of being able to take the seminar from home or work. Like I said earlier, if you took this seminar from him @ a convention you would be able to take notes, but I can't imagine that he would want you to film it.

Post Thanks / Like
    People just feel that it's a waste then fine but to bitch and moan about how unfair it is or how expensive it is sure shows lack of appreciation for the craft . Especially that of those who have opened the door for tattooers who use a newer approach to tattooing..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by artoftatt2 View Post
    People just feel that it's a waste then fine but to bitch and moan about how unfair it is or how expensive it is sure shows lack of appreciation for the craft . Especially that of those who have opened the door for tattooers who use a newer approach to tattooing..
    I totally agree.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not bitchin about the price or the fact you see it on a screen, I'm just dont want to waste the info im paying to see, I paid 500 quid for two days to goto the wwtc in London, in England we dont get much info, not like the US. So this webinar is a good thing for us over here but I dont want to waste that info and lose it forever in my crap forgetful brain. When you have such a large community with seminars going on all the time in the US, give us a thought about us over here with nothing apart from a few dvds and the odd talk, tattooing in England has still 'lets hide every thing away unless you are in my gang, then I might tell you stuff' attitude. It stinks but thats just how it is.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

Post Thanks / Like
    Well come to the US then