Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: silicone tubing

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like

silicone tubing

anyone know of anyplace to get similar silicone tubing that lucky supply sells to replace the nipples on machines, i ordered some off ebay it was a bit too tight its tough to find the exact size, it needs a inside diameter of 2.5mm and an outer diameter of a little less then 5mm, 5mm stuff works but is super tight, i was just going to order thru luckys but it looks like they want to charge me 43 dollars shipping by fedex on a 10 dollar order....

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    I think it's a "medium" RC fuel line. Have you tied a hobby shop near you?

Post Thanks / Like
    Definitely try your hobby shop or where they sell gas remote cars...it's silicone fuel line....I buy it at my local hobby shop for a buck a foot, it's light blue and super awesome...

5. Like billannand liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like

7. Like tattood liked this post.
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    tried rc pit stop they have stuff just nothing that fits proporly i brought my machine down there with a needlle and tube and tried out everything they had in stock...
    Last edited by joelhague; 01-15-2013 at 04:19 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Try looking under angling and fishing. Some Carp rigs need silicone tubing and it is readily available here in the UK.

Post Thanks / Like
    Try other suppliers in other countries.. Only in Sweden I found a lot.. Do a googletranslate on "silicone tube" and search what comes up.
    But then you have the shipping and customs.. but for a little silicone tube, that cant be much.

Happy hunting.
    Im gonna see if I can find some.. and if I happen to get a good size I might buy a whole roll of 25meter. In that case, I'll let you know.
    Winds of shit...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by joelhague View Post
    tried rc pit stop they have stuff just nothing that fits proporly i brought my machine down there with a needlle and tube and tried out everything they had in stock...
    If your really desperate and can't find any I can send you some no probs......

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I searched and tried SEVERAL types until I found ones that have the right size and density - it is rc fuel line tubing and its a specific size that is perfect for all my machines. If you do a search the info is posted (I think) here somewhere. If not I can get you the info tommorow including part number. It is called Medium but there is more than one size. Thats why i suggest the part number and brand

I have sent a couple of samples to people on here and they can give you their $0.02

the size you want is 3/32 3/16 - that translates to 4.5mm or smaller, (outside diameter) better to go smaller (4mm) typically "medium" fuel line