Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: silicone tubing

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok.. I'm no expert, but if my calculations are right.. then the closest in rounded off metric would be ID: 2.5mm OD:4.5mm.
    I found a supplier in sweden who specialize in tubing and such.. but they only showed ID and wall thickness.. and when I try to figure out the OD by the wall thickness I should double the lenght of the wall thickness, right?
    Here below are three different thickness with the same ID.. which one should I go for? If I'm right, it,s the first, right?

*Ø 2,50 mm *1,00 mm *25m
    *Ø 2,50 mm *1,50 mm *25m
    *Ø 2,50 mm *2,00 mm *25m
    Winds of shit...

Post Thanks / Like
    i bought this one
    http://www.ebay.de/itm/320807509618?...#ht_500wt_1180

rc fuel line 2,5 to 5,0

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    You want Sullivan part number 205 3/32

Premium soft tubing.

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...P?I=LXLW04&P=8

Post Thanks / Like
    i got some from tmart i beleive its called, got them 2 days after i paid and there nipples not just a foot of tubing and it cost 2.80 free shipping for 50

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ordered some of those as well. Never came. Probably lost in post. Let me know if they are any good.

sent from my oobnoxiosly large galaxy note phone thing via tapatalk.

Post Thanks / Like
    It's called DU-BRO #197 medium. I buy 50ft spools on eBay for $35. Just search DU-BRO homie. Mick!
    Owner/Artist Living Dead Tattoo Studio, Las Vegas.
    Instagram: #mickwrath
    www.livingdeadtattoo.net

7. Like tattood liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    Ordered some of those as well. Never came. Probably lost in post. Let me know if they are any good.

sent from my oobnoxiosly large galaxy note phone thing via tapatalk.

Send them a email they should send another, Yes i love them. They work wonders on neotats or bishops ect.. without using the needle clip. The wall is thick so they go on real tight but its not hard to do and you can open the loop up abit to get more and more give with them. I can get so much give i wont buy another give machine and it seems so much more smoother then any give system machine. Still no noise unlike when you open up(cap) on give machines for the most give ,another plus is they have a back its not just a tube but yeah for that price i would try again and give them a shot , but let them know if it never shows up they will send it again im sure.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MickWrath View Post
    It's called DU-BRO #197 medium. I buy 50ft spools on eBay for $35. Just search DU-BRO homie. Mick!
    I orderd and just received this..seems really thick.(so thick I'm not even sure there would be give) also I'm gonna hafta stretch the eye loop to fitt these things..what's a good way to loosten eyes?.also does anyone know of some silicon tubeing that is super jellyish, I want alotta give..thanks yallz!.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    The stuff I recommended is very squishy and not as thick. If you message me your address I'll throw some in an envelope for you to try out. The stuff I use does NOT require opening the eye, its a tight fight that squishes, I like it because of the give. I have tried at least 3 different types and liked this stiff so much I bought a roll, they have to be special ordered from the local hobbyshop.

http://www.rotarytattoo.com/showthre...hlight=silicon

Is the thread I posted the info of you just want to get some on your own, they come in 2ft lengths and the roll.
    Sidewinders, MC2, Mc 14, MC13, Halo, Lollis, Specific, Diablo. Tried many more