Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pretty messed up what unfolded on facebook
    Last edited by fkirons; 03-08-2013 at 05:44 PM.
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

2. Like asbillyis liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now does everyone understand what the hell I was talking about?

4. Thanks Dan-tattoo thanked for this post.
    Like Dan-tattoo liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Didn't we just establish that bashing a builder was not in good tact? This should be taken to email and not on public forum. The bad blood does not need to be spilled into this forum. In Todd's post I didn't read anything of him openly bashing builders but it's ok for Franco to? There are two sides to every story and this one doesn't involve any of us. Choose the machine that works best for you not based on the bullshit life carries with it. Mick-
    Last edited by MickWrath; 03-08-2013 at 05:35 PM.
    Owner/Artist Living Dead Tattoo Studio, Las Vegas.
    Instagram: #mickwrath
    www.livingdeadtattoo.net

6. Thanks impact rotary machines thanked for this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANCO VESCOVI View Post
    DO YOUR RESEARCH GUYS!!

All he has is a small crew of cheerleaders that he pays to talk good of his machine "or should I say MY MACHINE" such as slick steel who does commercial type reviews for the machine in exchange for free machines. This is not what this forum needs. Also it is clear that HE IS NOT a tattooer. Nor an "Aerospace engineer but just a con man that is peddling a machine that he doesn't even know how to use. Truth will prevail and will be an example to all!!!
    U had me intentively listening to what you were saying until u started accusing a respect member of this forum of taking free machines for a positive review.. and i dont know man i just had a CAPO and it was not near th quality that Todd's, IMPACT... Dude ur machines sound almost as loud as a coil.. and the vibration is ridiculous. so i dont know TODD but i can say his machine is much better made than yours and the only reason i say all this is the swipe at SLICKSTEEL

8. Thanks impact rotary machines thanked for this post.
    Junior Member impact rotary machines's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANCO VESCOVI View Post
    1. he is not an aerospace engineer but a lier.
    2> how can he call anyone a scratcher when todd doesn't even tattoo?
    3. todd will show more of his colors soon. just wait, he's a live one!!!
    4. I can't believe how easily tattoo artists can be fooled!! He claims to have built all my machines while working for me but ever since I fired him my company has grown. He may very well be the most interesting man in the world. He is calling people out to fight? how funny, He tried to put a restraining order on me lol. I would love the opportunity to fight him one on one in my friends gym... I guess I am calling him out? I will post the video if he takes my challenge, All legal of course..
    im not going to even bother to addressing all the lies franco puts out.that guy could not tell the truth on sodium thiopental.total fakn liar.didnt i just serve you with papers for trying to trademark impact rotary tattoo machines under your name.nothing you spew is true.i feel sorry for you.i like how you so called took me off the streets lol.i saved your ass by copying ray webbs machine for you to make our own.i still have the recipts from the motors i bought under kustom creations.fakn dago wop.sueing me lol keep lieint as your currently being brought up on fraud and patent infringement.

Post Thanks / Like
    Holy crap, i didnt realize what i just clicked on, I was so lost on where this whole thing went to cause it took me to the end, had to back track, GOD DA#N!

11. Thanks slicksteel thanked for this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Todd just got bashed for way less than what Franco just posted, so does this mean we will have bishop haters too or does this not count? Here's why I have Impacts... Tried the capo and it was a rattletrap and a piece of junk, sold it, I've had Neos and I've had good luck with them and have used them for years. I tried the impact and it's an improvement on the neo in every way so I personally like it better. I judge machines first and foremost.
    Owner/Artist Living Dead Tattoo Studio, Las Vegas.
    Instagram: #mickwrath
    www.livingdeadtattoo.net

13. Thanks impact rotary machines thanked for this post.
    Like tattood, impact rotary machines liked this post.
    Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Enough, take your fight elsewhere! I don't have the patience to get involved in these fights. Take this to court civil or criminal I don't care just keep it off this site.

15. Thanks impact rotary machines thanked for this post.