Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    I took impact over the other one because I read on the impact site that one of the reasons why he(Todd ) left there and started his own was the lack of attention to quality and overall quality control ..you can clearly see what he means when you take one look at them.(impact).
    And he was clearly the underdog at the time ..I like underdogs .
    I think they deserve success .. Considering all the crap he took from people who never even tried the impact.
    I wish him and his Crew good luck.

2. Like Dan-tattoo liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengu315 View Post
    I took impact over the other one because I read on the impact site that one of the reasons why he(Todd ) left there and started his own was the lack of attention to quality and overall quality control ..you can clearly see what he means when you take one look at them.(impact).
    And he was clearly the underdog at the time ..I like underdogs .
    I think they deserve success .. Considering all the crap he took from people who never even tried the impact.
    I wish him and his Crew good luck.
    agreed i feel the same so i started this group to get more people on board with the IMPACT..
    It official here is the link the a page to post work done with your IMPACT MACHINEs or just show off what ur machine looks like. https://www.facebook.com/groups/443115469104665/

Post Thanks / Like
    I should update my Facebook one of these days it's old as hell, I will join up and post my 2 impacts homie. Todd is one of the nicest dudes alive and he's down to earth an real. His machines will do his talking and I know Kustom Creations will blow up big. His shit is top tier! Oh and for you ttech users just remove the stay up spring and you're golden. I spoke with Todd and let him know how they ran with ttechs and he said he would get some very light stay up springs just for ttech setups to make an incredibly smooth machine run smoother with no extra stress in the motor.
    Last edited by MickWrath; 03-08-2013 at 12:21 AM.
    Owner/Artist Living Dead Tattoo Studio, Las Vegas.
    Instagram: #mickwrath
    www.livingdeadtattoo.net

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Everything sounds great and I'm sure they are awesome machines but after his little shit-fit in Richies group I assure you I will never be buying machines from this guy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nivek View Post
    Everything sounds great and I'm sure they are awesome machines but after his little shit-fit in Richies group I assure you I will never be buying machines from this guy.
    What happened? Not trying to brew up trouble, just curious.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by OwlsDen View Post
    What happened? Not trying to brew up trouble, just curious.
    Yeah, I would be interested in seeing the situation "copy & pasted" on here. I am not a member of that group.
    The sooner you don't care what other people think about you, the better off you will be. aerochild.com

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Basically someone voiced their opinion, which may not have been and experienced one but he said he thought they were "ugly" (which I disagree with). And he went high school on him. Very unprofessional imo. Offered to pay someones airfare to basically get into a fight, just immature shit.

I think we have a good community and I think that how you handle yourself professionally speaks volumes.

Make a good product stand behind it and you should succeed.

• Mike Beecher I've heard not great things and they are really ugly.
      Wednesday at 8:40pm
      Todd Pekar Lol.
      Wednesday at 8:42pm
      Todd Pekar Ive never had one impact repair but I sure fix bishops daily as well as neo tats ect.good luck
      Wednesday at 8:43pm
      Mike Beecher Sorry if I offended? Haha.
      Wednesday at 8:46pm
      Todd Pekar I kinda think u offended yourself with your lack of knowledge ..
      Wednesday at 8:48pm
      Donny Williams i gotta side with Todd Pekar on this one the Impact is at the top of most everyones no give rotary list.lol..
      Wednesday at 8:49pm ·
      Todd Pekar I guess roman.carl grace.and steve soto are all idiots for me making their machines then as well as many others..end of story..
      Wednesday at 8:53pm
      Todd Pekar Ps my dart will be out next week.its ugly too so dont buy it..but jack rudy and mr cartoon have no prob.
      Wednesday at 9:10pm
      Mike Beecher Nah, I like the Dart.
      Wednesday at 9:11pm
      Donny Williams how much is the dart gonna cost Todd Pekar ? and what about thos dampening inserts
      Wednesday at 9:36pm
      Travis Smith Machines are only as ugly as the beholder, hell with my good looks I can make any machine look good.lmao,Good chatting with ya Todd.
      Wednesday at 9:46pm
      Todd Pekar Lol .I feel like im in highschool again.lol
      Wednesday at 9:47pm
      Randy Willard Tod pecker go fuck yourself you sure know how to build up a clientele by bashing everyone else
      Wednesday at 9:53pm
      Nivek Russell Only comment - if you make good machines that so many people love why do you get all uppity when one person says he doesn't like em. I get having pride in what you do, but "try one you may just like it" goes a lot further to me than getting snarky about it.
      Wednesday at 9:56pm
      Caleb Andrus I want a Todd! Er... Todd's machine! Wait...that's still gay... I mean I want an impact rotary by Todd!
      Wednesday at 9:56pm
      Randy Willard I woulda bought one until I constantly here bashing on builders ill stick with the guys that let their machines speak for them
      Wednesday at 9:57pm
      Todd Pekar Rand.you are a tough guy far away.come to muse ink this weekend.
      Wednesday at 10:15pm
      Mike Beecher STOP!
      Wednesday at 10:17pm
      Todd Pekar Ill pay you flight fair
      Wednesday at 10:19pm
      Bryan Santee did Randy say something tough?i missed something there for sure.hes allowed his opinion same as everyone here.Todd seriously offering to send someone airfare to come fight ya?im sure your machine runs nice but damn
      Wednesday at 10:25pm ·
      Randy Willard Keep digging a hole Todd your the one loosing business not me
      Wednesday at 10:25pm
      Donny Williams ill i know is Todd Pekar has a backround as a Aestro aerospace engineer.. and to me that says he knows his stuff. also i have spoken to Todd and i seriously doubt he wants to fight randy my guess is hell fly him out and let him test run his machine.lol
      Wednesday at 10:25pm
      Todd Pekar Shit I just sold 3 machines while your dumb ass was working on a response.keep scrachin in illinois
      Wednesday at 10:27pm
      Nicholas Rivera Mike Beecher - I have a friend that loves Chris DeWitt's machines but still chooses to line with coil. Don't know if he gave it the collegiate try though. I can attest to their color laying ability though!
      Wednesday at 10:28pm
      Randy Willard If you need to bash people to make yourself look better ill spend my money elsewhere as for buying me a plane ticket.. Ill pass .. As for me scratching call it what you want but I have no time to argue with you I'm trying to uplift my fellow tattooers not down them..
      Wednesday at 10:30pm
      Nivek Russell Well I know what machines I won't be trying.

Verbatim -only pictures and likes removed
    Last edited by nivek; 03-08-2013 at 09:41 AM.

9. Like scottrallen liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, thanks for sharing. Good thing there are a bunch of great builders out there as I certainly have lost interest in that one.

I suppose, just to play devils advocate here... Wouldn't it have been cheaper to send him a machine ( rather than air fare ), and have them judge it on it's merit ( and if they like it buy it, if not return it ). It also would have made him look like a builder willing to stand behind his product. Looks only go so far, I would take a good working machine before I picked a pretty one any day.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thats my frame of mind. If a builder said tell you what I will send you machine, try it - if you like it pay for it if you don't send it back, I would buy one on principal alone.

I have dealt with many of the builders on here and tried many machines - HM, Gaston, Nedz, Dan Kubin etc and I would buy again from each of them again, even though I haven't liked every machine, how you conduct yourself speaks volumes and every one of the guys I mentioned there seem fair, and run a great business.

I have heard some great thing about the impacts, i was a little hesitant because scab sites like Worldwide sell them, but they look like a solid little machine and the options to personalize add a great deal to it, fair price and a good warranty... all shot to hell for me.

12. Like slicksteel liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    yes i agree with all u ^^both^^ said and definitly not his best moment but if u look at the conversation TODD didnt use any foul language until someone told him to fuck himself and then it went down hill from there, and if someone told me that the simple solution is either leave it alone, or the next best thing is to see if the dude will have a face to face confrontation. Im sure the other builder you speak of havent been challenged like that with a down right go fuck yourself, which is way out of line.

I have to say i have spoken to TODD and the dude hella cool, down to earth and has a backround as an areospace engineer and aside from the career he may have had, the schooling alone would make him an engineering mastermind.lol so yes i do think he is extremely knowledgeable and a bit cocky with his builds, but damn it seems he has the credentials to speak of other builds and what they are lacking, and if i was a builder Id take note of what Todd, even give him a call Im sure he'd be willing to help improve on their design. I have to say and i feel he hasnt had that respect in past situations that he most definitely deserves and may have a chip on his shoulder.

As for him fixing neotats and bishops, he does, he offered to improve my capo's noise by custom fitting a high tension spring at no charge, and i no someone that got one of his machines used it now he sent his vivace's to Todd to improve them, and my guess wood be at no cost. I dont see the harm in stating the facts, if im fixing a bishop or neo what the harm in sharing that information. also ud have to have a upclose look to see how far superior his machines are.
    Last edited by tattood; 03-08-2013 at 10:23 AM.