Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    That may be the case, but I'm no longer interested. All that bad could have been easily undone with a "hey I may have over-reacted sorry"

You are welcome to your opinion, and me mine, I just think people should know so they can make up their own mind.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nivek View Post
    That may be the case, but I'm no longer interested. All that bad could have been easily undone with a "hey I may have over-reacted sorry"

You are welcome to your opinion, and me mine, I just think people should know so they can make up their own mind.
    I agree.. as it was unfolding on facebook, i was thinking to myself , just stop commenting Todd your digging a hole for yourself with someone that has much respect amongst rotary users.. Im donny williams on that conversation i tried to diffuse it by saying:::

Donny Williams ill i know is Todd Pekar has a backround as a Aestro aerospace engineer.. and to me that says he knows his stuff. also i have spoken to Todd and i seriously doubt he wants to fight randy my guess is hell fly him out and let him test run his machine.lol

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Probably better to stay out of the argument... Also careful what you post where the internet is forever.

sent from my oobnoxiosly large galaxy note phone thing via tapatalk.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Jack Steel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    why is it i only read the first fuck you as not being written by todd ?...
    whatever comes after that is fully understandable , think if someone tells you to fuck off , wouldnt you say come here so we can have a chat?...
    this is torn out of context i think , and if the machine is troughly the best out there , time will tell...

5. Like Deucalion, tattood liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Administrator;73878]Probably better to stay out of the argument... Also careful what you post where the internet is forever.

Ur probably right it wasnt my place to say anything, its hard when i take a liking to someone and i see they are about to get wrongfully railroaded. As jack steel said Todd didn't throw the first FUCK YOU and i think alot of people where getting in on the debate late and didnt see that first comment that started the argument

Post Thanks / Like
    I wrote the first fuck you because he started dogging on my homie for saying he diddint like his machine and then he started talking shit about other builders..

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    As soon as he dogged Neo (who is in that forum) that was the beginning of the end for me. If it was as face to face I may have told him off, but I am very aware that my profile is for work more than personal, and my clients can see my posts.

One person not liking his machine turned into many not liking how he does what he does. The ONLY reason I post here was this is a semi private forum that isn't open to the general public.

In this industry we need a bit of an ego, no one wants to get tattooed by someone that "can probably do that", you NEED to have some confidence, but there's a line, and I think he crossed it.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Steel View Post
    why is it i only read the first fuck you as not being written by todd ?...
    whatever comes after that is fully understandable , think if someone tells you to fuck off , wouldnt you say come here so we can have a chat?...
    this is torn out of context i think , and if the machine is troughly the best out there , time will tell...
    the first comment he made about not liking the machine is posted here as is every other comment after nothing out of context.

Todd Pekar Ive never had one impact repair but I sure fix bishops daily as well as neo tats ect.good luck
    Wednesday at 8:43pm

Post Thanks / Like
    1st off, thank you Nivek for posting that so we could see what went down. I think he could have handled it smoother, but his WORK was being called "ugly"(what if you posted a piece on here & someone didn't offer critique(because they don't really understand form & function) & just straight up called it UGLY?) You would defend your work right? Then you state a fact that you know enough about other builds to be able to mend their shortcomings, then while defending your own knowledge & work someone else comes out of nowhere w/ a "Todd (Pecker)" (intentionally misspelled to add insult) go fuck yourself". Todd hadn't said anything like that to Randy(& possibly not anything even TO Randy @ that time. We don't know we can't see this since it's beginning). I don't know about YOU, but I don't let people talk to me like that for free. Also I think Todd is a bit up on Randy & a majority of others when it comes to his machines & from what I understand most of the other slide machines out there. How do you like all my parenthesis? Hahaha!
    The sooner you don't care what other people think about you, the better off you will be. aerochild.com

11. Like astaluego, Dan-tattoo, tattood, Jack Steel liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nivek View Post
    the first comment he made about not liking the machine is posted here as is every other comment after nothing out of context.

Todd Pekar Ive never had one impact repair but I sure fix bishops daily as well as neo tats ect.good luck
    Wednesday at 8:43pm
    again, it is true I no some one that sent there vivace(2) to (TODD) to improve there function, as well as (CAPO's) and he offered to fix my capos (loose slide) for free.. I dont think the makers of (Bishop) and (Neotat), would offer to fix other competitors builds. Also maybe fix is the right word in some cases but maybe improve the machines wood be (better) word choice. but damn if what he said is true and i think it is , (thats not taking shit that is stating facts..)

(parenthesis 4 u serial.lol)

13. Like tatu richie, Dan-tattoo liked this post.