Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    You know Todd you get more bees with honey .. And if anyone knows me I'm a real good guy who has no problem speaking my mind.. I stand behind what I say but their was no reason for you to throw all those guys under the buss .. Let your work speak for itself.. I don't hold grudges and have no issues with anyone as long as they don't disrespect me or anyone I consider a friend.

Junior Member impact rotary machines's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    well im glad i did not throw anyone under any buss.just was stating what i do.make and service/repair machines.and like you everyone that has had dealings with me knows im just a honest person trying to make machines to better their tattooing sessions at a reasonable price as well as give the best customer service i can.as far as bees and honey maybe you should pass that saying down to the initial disrespectful person. my intention was to just put my machine up as a option till some disrespectful people wanted to be heard at my expense.that was not cool.after all i have had to go through and endure to get to where im at f-yea im going to get a bit upset.

Post Thanks / Like
    You as anyone else can be who you want to be and act how you want to..that's the great thing about living in this world.. But if someone doesn't like your product then leave it be.. I bet this whole situation would have played out a lot differently if things would have been left alone.. Getting angry is an automatic loss to anyone and at that point you've already lost the battle.. I don't have any quarrels with you, matter of fact I was interested in the dart too.. But honestly I don't care about the hype.. Do you and what you believe you have to do and ill do the same, good luck on your journey and I wish you the best...

Junior Member impact rotary machines's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by artoftatt2 View Post
    You as anyone else can be who you want to be and act how you want to..that's the great thing about living in this world.. But if someone doesn't like your product then leave it be.. I bet this whole situation would have played out a lot differently if things would have been left alone.. Getting angry is an automatic loss to anyone and at that point you've already lost the battle.. I don't have any quarrels with you, matter of fact I was interested in the dart too.. But honestly I don't care about the hype.. Do you and what you believe you have to do and ill do the same, good luck on your journey and I wish you the best...
    i agree,good advice,my best to you and yours..

5. Like asbillyis liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by impact rotary machines View Post
    i agree,good advice,my best to you and yours..
    I think it's big of you to come on here and defend yourself. Especially in what's seems to be a calm manner. I wish you the best. I can understand that everyone is passionate, we can all get the best of ourselves sometimes. I didn't an still haven't read the earlier portion where you were giving due respect to Ray.

Post Thanks / Like
    Damn... after that i have to say.i love the impact,Neotat and bishop..but impact is now my best so far. todd bring me all the info, the respect and like 2 weeks of question about his machine and all that.. After that story i think some word would not be necessary, but everyone is Human and some day improve by his mistake..The Impact with speak for itself..Peace to all of you.

8. Like tatu richie liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by OwlsDen View Post
    I think it's big of you to come on here and defend yourself. Especially in what's seems to be a calm manner. I wish you the best. I can understand that everyone is passionate, we can all get the best of ourselves sometimes. I didn't an still haven't read the earlier portion where you were giving due respect to Ray.
    http://www.rotarytattoo.com/showthre...chines-by-todd

right here man first page about half way down

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines FRANCO VESCOVI's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Todd is far from honest. He claims to be an aerospace engineer if you visit his Facebook "impact"m account. I am suing him as we speak for all the evil he has done. Everyone in southern cali that knows me and knows him knows how I took him off the streets when he was jobless and had not a dollar to his name and gave him a job sweeping my shop and then taught him everything about my machines, only to have him take my design to my old engineer and steal it and then stealing all mu customer list of clients and distributors which is why many of my Bishop customers were fooled by him when they were sold the Impact. Who remembers when he was calling his machine "the new bishop" until my lawyer stopped him. Before I gave him a job, he never even held a tattoo machine. PLEASE DO YOUR RESEARCH GUYS!!

I don't need to defend what he did. I am confident the case in court will be in my favor and this will set a clear example of employees that steal from good bosses and how we WILL NOT LET IT GO UNPUNISHED.

Todd has a way of gaining favor with people that aren't close to the story and so they don't know what to believe but soon I will have some good news to share. He is a clear example of a bad employee and he also has burnt many bridges along the way. He stole from me while I was undergoing surgery for lung cancer and this shows what kind of guy he is. I have never met a compulsive lier such as him. I am confident he will be his own demise.He is a loose cannon and will say anything. If he replies to this post I won't even show him a reply back as it will be full of lies so this is my ONE response to this matter. Many close friends of mine that I tattoo with and live near will attest to my truth . All he has is a small crew of cheerleaders that he pays to talk good of his machine "or should I say MY MACHINE" such as slick steel who does commercial type reviews for the machine in exchange for free machines. This is not what this forum needs. Also it is clear that HE IS NOT a tattooer. Nor an "Aerospace engineer but just a con man that is peddling a machine that he doesn't even know how to use. Truth will prevail and will be an example to all!!!

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you guys are dealing with this in court please keep you details between your lawyers. Its in BOTH your best interests.

sent from my oobnoxiosly large galaxy note phone thing via tapatalk.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines FRANCO VESCOVI's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nivek View Post
    Basically someone voiced their opinion, which may not have been and experienced one but he said he thought they were "ugly" (which I disagree with). And he went high school on him. Very unprofessional imo. Offered to pay someones airfare to basically get into a fight, just immature shit.

I think we have a good community and I think that how you handle yourself professionally speaks volumes.

Make a good product stand behind it and you should succeed.

• Mike Beecher I've heard not great things and they are really ugly.
      Wednesday at 8:40pm
      Todd Pekar Lol.
      Wednesday at 8:42pm
      Todd Pekar Ive never had one impact repair but I sure fix bishops daily as well as neo tats ect.good luck
      Wednesday at 8:43pm
      Mike Beecher Sorry if I offended? Haha.
      Wednesday at 8:46pm
      Todd Pekar I kinda think u offended yourself with your lack of knowledge ..
      Wednesday at 8:48pm
      Donny Williams i gotta side with Todd Pekar on this one the Impact is at the top of most everyones no give rotary list.lol..
      Wednesday at 8:49pm ·
      Todd Pekar I guess roman.carl grace.and steve soto are all idiots for me making their machines then as well as many others..end of story..
      Wednesday at 8:53pm
      Todd Pekar Ps my dart will be out next week.its ugly too so dont buy it..but jack rudy and mr cartoon have no prob.
      Wednesday at 9:10pm
      Mike Beecher Nah, I like the Dart.
      Wednesday at 9:11pm
      Donny Williams how much is the dart gonna cost Todd Pekar ? and what about thos dampening inserts
      Wednesday at 9:36pm
      Travis Smith Machines are only as ugly as the beholder, hell with my good looks I can make any machine look good.lmao,Good chatting with ya Todd.
      Wednesday at 9:46pm
      Todd Pekar Lol .I feel like im in highschool again.lol
      Wednesday at 9:47pm
      Randy Willard Tod pecker go fuck yourself you sure know how to build up a clientele by bashing everyone else
      Wednesday at 9:53pm
      Nivek Russell Only comment - if you make good machines that so many people love why do you get all uppity when one person says he doesn't like em. I get having pride in what you do, but "try one you may just like it" goes a lot further to me than getting snarky about it.
      Wednesday at 9:56pm
      Caleb Andrus I want a Todd! Er... Todd's machine! Wait...that's still gay... I mean I want an impact rotary by Todd!
      Wednesday at 9:56pm
      Randy Willard I woulda bought one until I constantly here bashing on builders ill stick with the guys that let their machines speak for them
      Wednesday at 9:57pm
      Todd Pekar Rand.you are a tough guy far away.come to muse ink this weekend.
      Wednesday at 10:15pm
      Mike Beecher STOP!
      Wednesday at 10:17pm
      Todd Pekar Ill pay you flight fair
      Wednesday at 10:19pm
      Bryan Santee did Randy say something tough?i missed something there for sure.hes allowed his opinion same as everyone here.Todd seriously offering to send someone airfare to come fight ya?im sure your machine runs nice but damn
      Wednesday at 10:25pm ·
      Randy Willard Keep digging a hole Todd your the one loosing business not me
      Wednesday at 10:25pm
      Donny Williams ill i know is Todd Pekar has a backround as a Aestro aerospace engineer.. and to me that says he knows his stuff. also i have spoken to Todd and i seriously doubt he wants to fight randy my guess is hell fly him out and let him test run his machine.lol
      Wednesday at 10:25pm
      Todd Pekar Shit I just sold 3 machines while your dumb ass was working on a response.keep scrachin in illinois
      Wednesday at 10:27pm
      Nicholas Rivera Mike Beecher - I have a friend that loves Chris DeWitt's machines but still chooses to line with coil. Don't know if he gave it the collegiate try though. I can attest to their color laying ability though!
      Wednesday at 10:28pm
      Randy Willard If you need to bash people to make yourself look better ill spend my money elsewhere as for buying me a plane ticket.. Ill pass .. As for me scratching call it what you want but I have no time to argue with you I'm trying to uplift my fellow tattooers not down them..
      Wednesday at 10:30pm
      Nivek Russell Well I know what machines I won't be trying.

Verbatim -only pictures and likes removed
    1. he is not an aerospace engineer but a lier.
    2> how can he call anyone a scratcher when todd doesn't even tattoo?
    3. todd will show more of his colors soon. just wait, he's a live one!!!
    4. I can't believe how easily tattoo artists can be fooled!! He claims to have built all my machines while working for me but ever since I fired him my company has grown. He may very well be the most interesting man in the world. He is calling people out to fight? how funny, He tried to put a restraining order on me lol. I would love the opportunity to fight him one on one in my friends gym... I guess I am calling him out? I will post the video if he takes my challenge, All legal of course..

13. Like Dan-tattoo liked this post.