Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: polarities!!?

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Get the 90 degree right angle rca cord from al brodeur not only is it the best rca you can buy and will last a lifetime but also the 90 degree bend right off the rca on the already vertical style frame keeps it perfectly balanced and doesn't extend the weight off the back of the machine like a clipcord or even regular rca does one thing I really hate is when you have a machine that's say 4-5 inches long or whatever then your cord extends it longer especially some stiff clip cords ruining the balance all together. Get a 90 degree rca fromnal bro you will not be dissapointed when your tattooing a collare bone and your cord is no longer hitting your customer in the chin etc

Post Thanks / Like
    word thanks.i just have noticed thats all the motors seem to turn in the other direction now... was wondering if it was bad for em or not

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by vodu View Post
    but this isnīt for brushed motors Sage?
    Yes the brushes get shaped to run in one direction, it's the same with RC cars, why serious RC guys don't like running in reverse...

Post Thanks / Like
    I understood you should make sure the motor runs clockwise. Any truth to that?
    Centri, HM La Pinta, Neotat Vivance/original, Diablo Swiss, kami & hybrid, Stealth Lite, Dragonfly (real and fake), Neuma hybrid,