Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Rotar evolve

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage Oz View Post
    He promised to make good on the issues with the previous model with a decent discount on the new one. I for one still will give him more time on the benefit of the doubt, he's really approached the misgivings of the previous in this newer model as far as I can see. When it ran for me consistantly the Rotar was VERY promising, and I honestly loved the overall design, just not the execution. I'm in line to get one of these ASAP and I'll give my honest review...
    yea it can look kool and pretty all it wants buuuuut the execution it what it takes right? if it doesnt have that then that means its str8 garbage just like the shit ass rotar and like i said will still continue to speak the truth... made right u say? he still took or money and didnt fix a fucking thing but make another one to turn around and take ur money again. give a better price to us? fuck that give me one that works...

Post Thanks / Like
    I wouldnt argue with a free replacement machine in the slightest, and lets hope he fixed the problems....if I get another for cheap that works 100% I'd be very happy too.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've been promised a replacement 2 years ago. I was never able to use the 1st one because no RCA would fit and the RCA female was half way screwed in. It would be nice to finally see that you are man of your words. And I hope you didn't use the straight copy of my give system like the one you showed me before!
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fkirons View Post
    I've been promised a replacement 2 years ago. I was never able to use the 1st one because no RCA would fit and the RCA female was half way screwed in. It would be nice to finally see that you are man of your words. And I hope you didn't use the straight copy of my give system like the one you showed me before!
    Yea that would be fucked up. Deff a kool looking machine if it was worth a fuck. As far as making it right? Yea right... His word is like his product (shit)... But he will still fill his pockets on lies. Look how long it took some people to get there machines. U paid in advance and funded his product people... Gaston if thete was ever the slightest issue with either ur coils or rotary u would do anything u can do yo make it right. Now thats good fucking buisness right there... As well as other builder. Treat the ones that support u with good quality ethics. Not take ur money and send u straight garbage then afterwords say that u madr mistakes but im making a newet and better so give me more money... Hahaha yea right...

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Rotar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    hey tatu i really dont know about how professional you are. if i had some issues before with previous version and is trying to fix them now, (just like other builders too) then what r u still upto? why do u hate me so much. u dint even buy a machine from me. and if i make new improvement, do u think i will do the same problem as before? if u cant give any chance for the improved version, then better stay away rather than opening up your very professional intentions.

this tattoo is done with the evolve at the cebu international tattoo convention by one of the attending artist...
    150609_123918267777469_473472468_n.jpg

i am now preparing the website for the machine...
    Last edited by Rotar; 01-18-2013 at 12:51 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fkirons View Post
    i have designed a new one and will be the one officially be placed on the new model...

Post Thanks / Like
    I did get one fyi. And u know my opinion on it. It will stay that way. U dont make sense with ur bs. Im looking out for others to not fall victim. Dig? Ur shit was a fail. And im sure it still be be. Best olyck with that thing... U havnt made shit right for anyone. If it was diff from the first couple rotards u made then im sure it would be a succes. Do ur trial and error with ur friends and get there feedback. Not with hard working tattooers that would be there to support u. If i make a product it needs to be on point. Dont worry im sure ur new one can hold a tube and have rca oh and even be able to hold the needle with out the pin breaking. And any other fucking skrews and bolts fall off while trying to use that thing. I did buy one from u but im sure ur paper work got lost or wet... Best to u man. I do got a right to speak my mind and i will just as others have just a lil less aggresive. Im not as passive man... Good luck with the new invention though. Ill order twenty...

Post Thanks / Like
    i know u only got ur machine via trade and did not buy from me. thanks anyway.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Jack Steel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    so send a new rotar to all the people that have an original and case closed?

10. Like MAD DOG liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    my offer is take the new evolve at $150 for those who i owe issue with.