Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Rotar evolve

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rollhard View Post
    I have no dog in this fight so to speak and have never tried one of these. However if a builder from the coil side of the fence did business this way he would be trampled under foot, no questions ask, no excuses accepted. Can you imagine this thread on the old 'reed street' forum? it would be blood and guts everywhere and 20 pages long full of hate and rage. I think over all this builder has gotten off easy and has been given a pass in most respects, and I hope this new product does well for him and the users. But I'm still confused by the fact that he's again selling something that is little more than shiny. Why not give 10 of them to respected and educated rotary guys to beta test and offer feedback before going into full production mode? All this is little more than putting the cart before the horse so speak, and reeks of yet another person or persons attempt to cash in on our beloved industry. This is nothing more than commentary and me thinking aloud, best of luck to all involved.

F
    A fucking men ty

yea he is getting off easy but i WILL speak my mind on his shitty ass lying service and his crap ass rotard butt plug

Post Thanks / Like
    I will tell you about service and how it should be, my primus needle guide wheel is not working so I emailed them for a replacement, I got a email back saying they are going to send a courier to collect it Monday and do the work and send it back by courier the following Monday, I would have be done sooner but they have a convention to do they can't and the cost to me? Nothing they are paying all for it thats service for you. So take note.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

3. Like tatu richie liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I haven't had any dealings with the rotar but i can give some input on customer service.. I recently traded a neo tat for a rotary works springer, which only had one spring when i got it. So i sent dale (rotary works) a message asking if there was supposed to be more. He told me there was supposed to be 3 and offered to send me a new 3 pack at no cost. Again i didnt buy the machine from him and had no dealings prior, to me that kind of customer service shows how much he cares for the users of his machines, i declined the offer and instead ordered another springer which he then included the springs. Dales offer to send me the springs at no cost landed him a loyal customer. I now have 3 rotary works and plan on getting the new model when it comes out. I can say when a tattooer is able to send a message directly to a builder and gets that kind of service it means alot. I

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tattood View Post
    I haven't had any dealings with the rotar but i can give some input on customer service.. I recently traded a neo tat for a rotary works springer, which only had one spring when i got it. So i sent dale (rotary works) a message asking if there was supposed to be more. He told me there was supposed to be 3 and offered to send me a new 3 pack at no cost. Again i didnt buy the machine from him and had no dealings prior, to me that kind of customer service shows how much he cares for the users of his machines, i declined the offer and instead ordered another springer which he then included the springs. Dales offer to send me the springs at no cost landed him a loyal customer. I now have 3 rotary works and plan on getting the new model when it comes out. I can say when a tattooer is able to send a message directly to a builder and gets that kind of service it means alot. I
    yup and if it was like that i wouldnt talk down on this thief... thats the way it should be

6. Like tattood liked this post.
    Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tatu richie View Post
    A fucking men ty

yea he is getting off easy but i WILL speak my mind on his shitty ass lying service and his crap ass rotard butt plug
    Take it easy. Pissed as you are you already declared you are done with this more than once.

sent from my oobnoxiosly large galaxy note phone thing via tapatalk.