Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hummingbird

Post Thanks / Like
    Is like they copy all the machines out there... And take parts from deferent machines and play with them like with Lego. Here you go....this is like a bastard between stigma bizarre and a bit of spektra if it has the removable motor bolt.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yep and these people "The Tattoo Shop UK" had the audacity to ask for distribution, when they were one of the first to rip off the entire line of FK Irons and while carrying the Spektra Knock offs.

If this machine runs like the Spektra Knock off, you'll be tossing your money to the garbage.
    Their main problem are the cheap materials, cheap motor and way off" tolerances, aside for the lack of knowledge.

This people are nothing but Worldwide Tattoo catering to scratchers once again.
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com

3. Like Neo, The Limey, R0st0ck, Jack Steel liked this post.
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Jack Steel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fkirons View Post
    Yep and these people "The Tattoo Shop UK" had the audacity to ask for distribution, when they were one of the first to rip off the entire line of FK Irons and while carrying the Spektra Knock offs.

If this machine runs like the Spektra Knock off, you'll be tossing your money to the garbage.
    Their main problem are the cheap materials, cheap motor and way off" tolerances, aside for the lack of knowledge. !

This people are nothing but Worldwide Tattoo catering to scratchers once again.
    Amen!

Post Thanks / Like
    Saw them in a Chinese product catalog for this year.. option on Swiss motor or Taiwan motor.. a couple of dollars diff.
    Then of course is the question if you will get the Swiss motor, and not just some crap motor with a small red cross on it..
    However, buying a machine from someone that does not tattoo as well, feels not very assuring.. Beside all the don't-by-from-Chinese-suppliers etc etc..

The question is.. Are China starting new products based on pretty much every machine out there?.. If so.. who cares?.. It's better than a complete rip-off of already existing machines..
    Winds of shit...

Post Thanks / Like
    A couple of my guys run these and they have been excellent.

Post Thanks / Like
    PS
    IMO the Tattoo Shop have been the most reliable supplier in the UK i have used and wake up guys all the suppliers sell to scratchers.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by INKWORKX View Post
    PS
    IMO the Tattoo Shop have been the most reliable supplier in the UK i have used and wake up guys all the suppliers sell to scratchers.
    Not all suppliers sell to scratchers, central tattoo supplies to name but one.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by INKWORKX View Post
    PS
    Im not sure the situation In the uk... but there is plenty of places in 'merica that dont seel to people outta thier house..... and dont sell blaitant rip off. Dont fool yourself by calling a supplier reputable while they sell knock offs..

Post Thanks / Like
    No matter what if someone wants tattoo equipment bad enough they will get it especially in the USA .. I know several "home" tattooers that have legally built studios inside their house and have no issue ordering from anyone.. I mean come on.. In all reality half the guys that work at shops shouldn't even be tattooing ..

Post Thanks / Like
    The only supplier who checks if you are a studio is Central, the rest don't.