Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hummingbird

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatlad5 View Post
    Not all suppliers sell to scratchers, central tattoo supplies to name but one.
    I got to agree with Fatlad on this. Here in the UK, there are some reputable companies, who will only ship to you after you have sent them a copy/proof of your Licence/Registration....Don't think for one minute that all supply companies have access to the same Products, because they don't. The harder it is to open an account with a company "usually" means they have a wider range of quality products...Doesn't mean they are better or more reliable, but, at least they have "some ethics"..

Account Removed at Users Request.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Only ever been asked for a certificate once, that was for specificaly fusion ink, from killerink.

Post Thanks / Like
    Skinmech, who apart from Central asks for this. They are all out to make money and pay bills like us guys.
    Killer ink supply kits so they are clearly not one of them, they only ask for proof like you say for Fusion.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah I bought my stigmas from killer ink and they diddint ask for anything

Post Thanks / Like
    heck im sure that yeoulong china knock off supply company will have this machine soon just like they have the fake halo and bishops , and pretty much every other innovator they can rip off.
    http://www.wonderlandtattoo.net
    Nick's Rotary, Neotat Vivace x2 (4.2 orange, 3.2 brass), Special Technique, HM Machines, Neds MR04, Lauro DD, Eddie Lollis, Halo x2 (Pink 4 and Grey 3.5), Dan Kubin MC2 3.5, Dan kubin MC2 4.0 Centri cobra, Centri evader Halo Direkt 4.2 and 3.2
    Instagram: #ROB_WONDERLANDTATTOO

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you get one, make sure you wear a face shield when you tattoo with it, so when it explodes you won't loose an eye

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by INKWORKX View Post
    Skinmech, who apart from Central asks for this. They are all out to make money and pay bills like us guys.
    Killer ink supply kits so they are clearly not one of them, they only ask for proof like you say for Fusion.
    I agree with you, they are all out to make money......Barber DTS and Starr Supplies used to ask for proof of Registration, I opened an account years ago, so I assumed it was still normal practise for them, my apologies if this has changed....As I said, just because you need to provide proof, doesn't mean the Company is any better, tbh, these are the ones who, usually rip the Arse out of Postage costs..or are out of stock..

Post Thanks / Like
    Im still interested in a real review. How many "legit" machines on the market use the same piston system or other feature with little or no innovation? And this machine is from what I gather not a direct copy of anything else on the market so cudos to them for relocating them lego blocks. It very well may be (and is most likely) a POS but I'd like to hear it from someone who has it in their hands and put it to skin. Anyone anywhere can get any tattoo product...even people we dont feel fit to tattoo. And as stated above, just because they work in a shop doesn't mean they should be tattooing.

Post Thanks / Like
    I was round at a mate's studio today and he'd got some of these.
    I got to have a little play and to be honest I was surprised how nice they were.
    They ran very smoothly, the give worked well, the needle retainer worked and everything seemed a lot more solid and smooth than other chinese junk I've seen.
    The only bit that looked bad was the cutout on the slider which looked a bit rough.
    He did offer to sell me one, but I got a Dragonfly off him instead.

I should say though, that he has only just got them, so no idea how long they'll last. And even though they ran nicely, as soon as I plugged the dragonfly in you could tell it was better quality.