Post Thanks / Like

Critical CX-2 , Bishop issues

Hello everyone ! Just wondering if anyone else has had this , or a similar issue.

I've been running my Critical CX-2 for about a year now and only using coils, and have had no issues at all. My wife had purchased a Bishop for me for xmas and for the first few days it ran smooth. The readout was showing all zeros across the board. Then, out of no where the readout started showing random numbers for Speed, Duty and Amps... bouncing all around and causing my bishop to change speeds and now it is making a loud ( for a rotary ) buzz.

Anyone know what would cause this?.. does it sound like the CX-2 has an issue? Is the bishop the issue?

any help or information would be amazing.

Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    My critical always give me nr duty amps etc.... Strange ypu had a zero read out

Post Thanks / Like
    Your power cord adaptor could be at fault. Give critical a call. I had that issue last year and they replaced the adaptor.

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks guys... I'll contact them today !

Post Thanks / Like
    There great there. i just sent mine back and they sent me a new one no questions asked. i told them it was acting funny and that i would send them some pics and a vid, they told me that they never had that problem, but no worrys well send you a new one. even paid for shipping and all.