1.) How long have you been tattooing?
10 Years.

2.) Have you ever had problems w/ your hands/wrists/arms as a result of tattooing? describe
Yeah I get tendon cramps in my forearms, and left hand from stretching skin.

3.) How many hours a day/ week do you spend tattooing?
4-8 hours a day.

4.) What style of tattooing (black and grey, traditional,etc.) do you work in most?
I will do everything, I love traditional stuff, and Asian motives. But I am maybe only really good at skulls.

5.) What style do you prefer to work in?
Skulls with skulls.

6.) Name an artist who has influenced you? What do you like about their style?
I only have one, and I can only hope that motherfucker doesn't read this forum as he would know exactly who I am talking about. Needless to say its an old friend, and he helped me more than he needs to know.

7.) How many tattoo machines do you own?
more than 30 I think.

8.) In the past, what machines have you used the most? how long? how were they set up?
i used an old school Micky Bee for ages. It was a large rotary dial ( coil machine ) set up as a liner. Then I used a pair of bronze Micky sharpz for a long time. Now I am mostly rapier IIs. I have three. To liners and a shader. Although one liner is also a shader and color packer when I need it.

9.) What is currently your favorite tattoo machine? Why?
The rapier II, it can and will do everything.

10.) How many machines do you use in a typical tattoo?
2-3

11.) How much should a good tattoo machine cost?
It should reflect what is involved in making the machine. If it is very expensive and time consuming to build then factor your time to build. However if you are only going to build a hundred of a machine an then not be willing to supply parts for 5-10 years then no more than 200€. I feel strongly about this because the life of any machine should be at minimum 5 years.

12.) Name a few things that you like/dislike about tattoo machines and/or power units
i dislike that builders change and stop making great machines. When you have a great model. And you have enough people that love it, then build it forever. I could site a lot of builders of rotaries on this. Notice most coil builders make the same few machines for years at a time and rotaries change every six months.

13.) What tubes do you use?
Disposables mostly the clear ones from tattoogoods.de

14.) What needles do you use?
lately I have been ordering from Tony Lynx as I can order exactly what I want, exactly how I want it. Not to mention they aren't over priced and I find fewer rejects than the ones I was buying for nearly double the money. .

15.) What power supplie(s) do you use? Do you prefer knobs or push buttons?
CAnything with a read out and push buttons is good for me, however I like the constant on more than anything else. I am considering switching to a lab power supply and a stomp switch for constant on.

16.) How important is knowing CPS, volts, etc., to you?
I am all rotaries now so volts matter a lot to me.

17.) What do you think of rotary tattoo machines? Needle cartridges?
the question is worded strange. I live rotaries as I love consistency. I like the cartridges, but think they cost too much. I also don't like the idea of not calving the tubes for cartridge systems after every tattoo

18.) How much would you pay for a tattoo machine that would eliminate the need for several tattoo machines and be adjusted by the push of a button rather than turning a knob or screw?
[B] I all ready own three. They are called Rapier IIs and a few can change their strike with a screw, but the give is set and the rest changes with voltage and they pack color like mad, do greywash faster than you can plan it, and line better than a lot of coils. But that is my opinion.