Post Thanks / Like

FKI pink pyro soft shader

I got a chance to use my new FKI pryo set up as a soft shader and let me tell you I can not say enuff good thing about it. its fast , smooth and lays the pigment in with great efficiency. I did a 3 hour black and gray piece with it and was able to layer up my greys very smoothly with little to no trauma to the skin. it also pushed a 13 mag at 5.6-5.7 volts steady. needless to say i'm super pleased and encourage anyone looking for a new coil machine for their line up to give one a try.

F

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines fkirons's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rollhard View Post
    I got a chance to use my new FKI pryo set up as a soft shader and let me tell you I can not say enuff good thing about it. its fast , smooth and lays the pigment in with great efficiency. I did a 3 hour black and gray piece with it and was able to layer up my greys very smoothly with little to no trauma to the skin. it also pushed a 13 mag at 5.6-5.7 volts steady. needless to say i'm super pleased and encourage anyone looking for a new coil machine for their line up to give one a try.

F
    Thanks for the review man. Enjoy them. The new ones run at a bit lower voltage and we made them a bit smaller.
    For Customer service please contact Kayleigh
    Email under "Contact Us" at fkirons.com