Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines directDRIVE's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Old Timer January Sale.... Forum exclusive

Happy (belated!) New Year to all!

I'm not really a self promotions kinda guy, but to celebrate the pending launch of my new website and to thank the forum members for all their support over the last year (as well as to entice a few more into the Old Timer fold) I'm offering you kind folks a chance to get your gloved little hands on one of my machines at special forum prices.

Okie dokie, For those that don't know what I do... and a reminder to those that do...

I make the Old timer Direct Drive

OT8.jpgOT2.jpgTB1.jpgRCA9.jpg

ALL machines (yup all!) are included so head over to one of the following links to purchase through eBay (for those that like that little bit of extra security) or hit me up directly and we'll do a deal through the forum.

The Old Timer - Precision Rotary Co. Tattoo Machine

The Old Timer - Fully Polished - Precision Rotary Co. Tat...

The Old Timer - TripleBrass*** - Precision Rotary Co. Tat...

The Old Timer - TripleBlack* - Precision Rotary Co. Tatto...

The 'Standard' Old Timer, Tripleblack and Fully Polished versions usually retail @ £100+ shipping, but are each available to forum members through eBay for £90+ shipping and the Triplebrass usually retails at £110+ shipping and is available through eBay for £100+ shipping

To purchase please use the 'make an offer' button and enter the code ROTARYFORUM in the message to seller box

If however you are OK with dealing through the forum (which helps me to avoid lining the pockets of eBay) and I'm sure there are one or two members around here that will vouch for me; The 'Standard' Old Timer, Tripleblack and Fully Polished versions are each available to forum members for £90INC shipping and the Triplebrass is available for £100INC shipping

The Triplebrass RCA is only available through the forum (infact skinmech has the only one on earth at the moment, so please drop me a line for details of prices, finishes etc and if anybody would like something a little bit different feel free to PM me and we'll sort something out for you

Best regards to all

David
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Like Wonderland liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    infact skinmech has the only one on earth at the moment.......

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes he does

Come on people... 2 down, erm, 18 to go

(shameless bumping of thread )

Post Thanks / Like
    I know a lot of people don't rate or understand or are apprehensive of running a DDO, I was too. I promised myself a long time ago, that they were nothing but ink splattering, skin killing, finger numbing monsters....Oh how my opinion changed...I ran a couple of DDO's since I carried out the triplebrass review....The triplebrass is a keeper, only saying...
    Last edited by skinmech; 01-28-2013 at 03:27 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    there you have it folks! A keeper! no less

5 down 15 to go

Oh, erm, bump