Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why do people keep posting more and more photos of chinese junk on here, and not only that, NOT RESPOND TO ANYMORE MESSAGES FROM THE POST? I think its being advertised. this needs to be deleted.

Post Thanks / Like
    Perhaps instead of taking the pics off there should be a thread showing knock offs and how poorly made they are, for isnt knowledge the key to this, vids as well showing them running bad, so people dont get dragged into buying a knockoff, lets not bury are heads in the sand about this, otherwise one day we might get bit on the arse. Education is paramount.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

Post Thanks / Like
    Why would you even post that? No disrespect but Machine building is alot of work. And quality hand made stuff is worth every penny. I personally would never buy a knock off yet alone advertise about it..Thats like porking fat bitches on the down low..Its that dirty secret you dont want your friends knowing about yet you do it??..So if your gonna use that kinda stuff keep it to your self lol..

Post Thanks / Like
    The guy joined on Dec '12 has made one post and it was to ask about cheep chinese shit.....do you think we'll hear from him again?....I hope not

Account Removed at Users Request.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyJimz View Post
    Why would you even post that? No disrespect but Machine building is alot of work. And quality hand made stuff is worth every penny. I personally would never buy a knock off yet alone advertise about it..Thats like porking fat bitches on the down low..Its that dirty secret you dont want your friends knowing about yet you do it??..So if your gonna use that kinda stuff keep it to your self lol..
    hahahaha thats a good comparison dude..

Post Thanks / Like
    That is why we need to educate people, and not just get on are high horses and shout people down. More education the people the more people get to know and it's going to help the apprentices, it won't work for the scratchers but on here we can do are bit so people know whats fake and crap. If machine builders stand by their machines for build quality then let's show and educate on a open part of the forum? Isnt this better than just saying crap knock offs and turning are backs, isnt it best to know your opponent than have them stab you in your back?

Account Removed at Users Request.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hellraiser6662 View Post
    That is why we need to educate people, and not just get on are high horses and shout people down. More education the people the more people get to know and it's going to help the apprentices, it won't work for the scratchers but on here we can do are bit so people know whats fake and crap. If machine builders stand by their machines for build quality then let's show and educate on a open part of the forum? Isnt this better than just saying crap knock offs and turning are backs, isnt it best to know your opponent than have them stab you in your back?

yeah its a good idea.

8. Thanks tattoo spider thanked for this post.
    Like tattoo spider liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by arte View Post
    I don’t think that we can ever stop them from copying the originals , there are just to many guys like tatmandue out there so there is some demand , but it is really stupid to believe that the only difference is the price , we know that they use cheap Chinese motors that have Swiss Made printed on them and all the parts and the frames are crap , how you can you expect something good for this price? Give your money to them and get what you deserve.
    What I cannot understand is how Ebay allows the auctions of counterfeit machines like yours. Isn't that directly against their policies? If a fake Omega or Rolex auction is posted - they are immediately removed, so why the hell are all those bullshit machine ones allowed to stay?

BTW My black Halo arrived today, got a 3.6mm stroke wheel to go with it and am so excited to tattoo tomorrow that I feel like a kid on Christmas. It looks like an incredible work of ingenuity. Thanks.

CR Wallace
    A Psychic Unicorn, Kingston PA

10. Like SinnerTattooMachines liked this post.
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    a co-worker got a fake as a "gift" it lasted two weeks before it broke (4 hours run time). He has tried my real Halos and since bought two LEGIT halos.

Don't waste your money ot time - get legit

Post Thanks / Like
    I think you guys are giving too much credit to someone that is ignorant on the subject. Don't let somebody that is uneducated make you feel the need to spend $550 just because he isn't willing to yet. Hahah! I'm just kidding!
    The sooner you don't care what other people think about you, the better off you will be. aerochild.com