Post Thanks / Like

Dan Kubin Mini Cranker - Quick review

I know everyone knows there great machines but i wanted to make my own small review. First Dan has flawless customer service with fast responses all day. He will answer any questions you have and his goal is to make you happy. The machines are honestly up there with the best and i have tried almost all of them, the cranker is real smooth and consistant. Ink goes in fast and with little to no effort, the dampening/give works great and is the perfect amount for people who like give but like no give machines more lol. The amount of give is not so much that it is a pain to get in and out but seems to be the magic amount needed IMO. Packs , shades and lines like a beast and can be set at any stroke you want with a wider range then all rotarys out. This machine is simply put amazing ! it is also very small and light weight. Very quiet machine too, smooth , consistant ,very quiet and an all around great machine.

I would advise everyone to get there hands on one and run with it for a while, if you dont fall in love.... I will buy it haha. Anyone wants to see my MC-13 its posted in i believe gregs cranker thread in top drawer.

Dankubin.com..... GET SOME !!

2. Like GregM liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    this forum is really costing me some money lol . after reading this now i have to have one..

4. Like Neo, jonpiper liked this post.
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dans' machines can become addictive-you have been warned.

6. Like GregM, jonpiper liked this post.
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I started with one out of curiosity, I have two now, had one made for my gf for xmas and a third one (a b and g) on its way.

8. Like jonpiper liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mc13 best liner I have ever used hands down. Cant wait for another one

Sent from the edge of reason on my SG2

10. Like GregM, tattood, Neo liked this post.