Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Rotary

Post Thanks / Like
    One of my Hyper V2s has been used almost exclsively for about 6 months now and has never let me down.

Post Thanks / Like
    well, i love my hypers, very versatile machines, from soft to high punch in a turn...3 v3s and 1 v2 right now...and i still want one more...lol

Post Thanks / Like
    I would have to agree about the Hyper. They're good for all around tattooing.

Post Thanks / Like
    since i wanted to try all 3 of these and hyper v3's are no where to be found i just ordered a dragonfly from tatsoul, and pick a halo here soon. hopefully one of these will do the trick for what i'm looking for. thanks for the replies and advise

F

nicholasville and danville ky. we have two locations
    Post Thanks / Like
    When I get to do realism, I usually use my 2.5mm halo. Its not the softest hitting machine out there, but I'm used to direct drives, so its plenty soft for me. The dragonfly short stroke is a bombass B&G shader as well. Still the changeable stroke of the halo makes it my go to machine.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have tried almost everything... I use my dragonflies more than anything. But my v3 comes in a close second. Also the martini davinci is a great machine, simple and super light weight and the give works amazing.

7. Like rollhard liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    got a chance to use my new dragonfly today and i must say i really dig it. super easy to use, quiet and it just hustled that ink in the skin. i ran it at 9.5-10 with a 9mag for some black and gray stuff. i will still pick up a halo and hyper but so far out of all the other rotaries i have used this is the one i have enjoyed the most.
    F