we finally finished our new adjustable stroke length system. the stroke can vary from 2.5mm to 5.5mm. thats why we didn't have direct drives available in the pasts months......
you can adjust the stroke length without having to take apart the machine or change any parts.it has a measuring chart on the side of the excenter so you can see what stroke length you have it set up for.
as all direct drives , the stroke is very important, depending what you want to do with it and how you want to use it, you will find that he stroke length makes HUGE DIFFERENCES.
i am not going to number all the things you can do with a direct drive as most of you here know what we are talking about.... very silent , very useful beasts to have in your table.
so after pro types and testing , here they are, I have limited run of these , as you can see we are using the same frames of our other DD's.
22mm maxom swiss motor,
7075 aircraft aluminum
annodized in black, blue or red
clipcord or rca
adjustable stroke 2.5mm-5.5mm
10mm german sealed bearing
FOR FORUM MEMBER ONLY 265€ (website 295€)
thanks for looking and if interested please pm me here or contact me at [email protected]
image copia 6.jpgimage copia 4.jpgimage copia 5.jpgimage copia 7.jpgimage copia 9.jpg
Roman