Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are some youtube videos of these running as well as the entire drive train explained. If you search "john clark" you should see a few videos with him running them and explaining them.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines
    Post Thanks / Like
    does anyone know if john made a decision on which version he was going to put into production?..I think in one video he says he has 8 prototypes he took to the philly show but wasn't sure yet which he was going to put into production..

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder if the usual folks that currently distribute his forward coil machines will also pick these up if they go into production.

Post Thanks / Like
    as far as the last i talked to him, kingpin will carry the production model, which is like mine jus styling is different. he said he hasnt locked one down yet but he was leaning towards the one i posted. but its been a week or 2 since i talked to'em. im pretty sure it will be later in the year as my 2 new ones ,i cant get till after april.

Post Thanks / Like
    So I just talked to John Yesterday, my forward coil broke it's rear spring and i did'nt have a spare so john told me to send it in, and then we got to talking about the rotaries, and i have ( well had just shipped it today) a painting of my forward coil john wanted. So we worked out a trade and i will be getting on of his new rotaries in two weeks. Very Excited, Wanted to know Ray how you like it so far.
    Last edited by sofakingluckie; 04-21-2011 at 11:37 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    it appears to be cam and rocker.

Post Thanks / Like
    I really love the thing. It's soft in the hit. I tightened up the springs a lil and got a firmer hit out of it but still soft. I've used 7 mag and 9 mags in it for color and b&g and it ran well. It's quite a bit different in the way it runs i think. Personally , I think bigger mags would run in it but it's gonna be supa soft. I love it with a 7 mag , and not to mention its one hell of a looker. If for some reason you jus hate it get with me and I'll take it off your hands,lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice Thanks Ray, I'm Sure I'll love it, but thanks for the offer. That just tells me how much you love yours

Post Thanks / Like
    yep i do love it. it's one of the coolest machines i've ever owned. like i said ,if yours is set up like mine it will be a nice soft hitter. great for soft blk and grey . good luck with it and if you talk to john tell'em mike ray from n.c. says howdy. i havent been able to call'em lately

Post Thanks / Like
    Will do man