Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pass... I'd rather have a neo tat any day of the week
    being an artist is about feeling completely inadequate...and then getting the fuck over it. self revelation

Post Thanks / Like
    what a shame i really love my df and was looking forward to there next offering im a little dissapointed, oh well plenty more machines out there im yet to try

3. Like Sarenity Tattoo liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I saw that they posted the new motor is a modified Faulhaber fb.JPG

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapp View Post
    For example :
    A Spektra cost in germany 588 Euro witch is 795 Dollar !
    A Stingray cost in germany 445 Euro witch is 602 Dollar !
    Anyway, i prefer the SPEKTRAS :-)
    Funny thing. When stigma first hit the market i know a tattooer that paid well over 700 dollars for his machine. Rate of exchange shipping duty all that. As soon as a machine made across the pond crosses over it gets very pricey. What does hawk equipment cost in Europe and the us?

sent from my oobnoxiosly large galaxy note phone thing via tapatalk.

Post Thanks / Like
    For me it's not just price like I said I have 2 inkjectas, I love them and would buy another in a second. The DF short stroke to me was useless, and the long stroke had its issues as well, not perfect machines. I've had no problems with my inkjectas, halos, kubins, or stigmas. The innovation for the stingray is severely lacking, it shows how little thought went into the machine by the stroke lengths and suspension chosen for a liner and color packer, a lot of the stroke span is unusable for tattooing. 4.5mm stroke would have given you a range right down to perfect black an grey with a 2.5, and a 4-4.5 would be ideal for lining with a give system. They didn't even take the time to change the body design so they could save on tooling, and cad time! And to ice the shit cake they put a sweet price of 780 on it? The DF is half the machine of a Halo and almost half again more expensive. The balls to put the stingray in the highest possible price bracket with the very minimum amount of thought, innovation, and design is a spit in the face. Ink Machines is a company more than capable of bringing a remarkable machine to this industry at a fair and reasonable price point. They did the bare minimum for the all new maximum with the stingray and it's disgusting to me. I will never own another machine from them again, and I am very level headed, so I'm sure many will feel the same when they really analyze this machine in detail let alone use this Pinto portrayed as a Bentley. I'm done on this topic. Mick-
    Owner/Artist Living Dead Tattoo Studio, Las Vegas.
    Instagram: #mickwrath
    www.livingdeadtattoo.net

7. Like Eturnus liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Also, if you buy that machine here you are also paying for import taxes. Probably in Europe they are cheaper. The motor that they used is also manufactured in europe.
    No - i live in Germany and have to pay more ... around 577.- EUR ( 780 USD ) and for a halo 500.- ( 676 USD) - the halo is cheaper and it get at moment no other strokes for the Stingray !
    The new Stigma Prodigy will cost 475 EUR (642 USD ) and beast 391 EUR ( 530 USD )

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    I know,,,is damn good artist,doesnt mater witch machine he uses

Post Thanks / Like
    that's just ridiculous.

Post Thanks / Like
    The machine doesn't come with the skills included . They might be using some coils as well but because they are sponsored by the builders...they only post the sponsors. Look at Otto's work that he did with his self made machine. I have loads of expensive machines... Doesn't mean I can tattoo like him )