Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Post Thanks / Like
    New addition to my RW collection...I genuinely believe,that,the RW-Triple is the best value for money Lining machine available, and remember, it is also one shit hot Saturation Machine....However, breathing down the Triple's neck, is it's tooled up Brother, the RW-Duster...I thought this would have been the same as the RW-Classic,but, I was wrong, it has the same "easy on the hand" balance as the Triple, and is as precise for Lining......Choices, choices....Attachment 18396 Attachment 18397 Attachment 18395

Post Thanks / Like
    do you prefer the 6v or 12v ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Makes no difference tbh, I have both 6v and 12v machines...I just make sure I never mix them up when changing the Clippy,LOL...The 12v is defo more adaptable/adjustable, as it has a larger powerband, so you have more choice to play with the voltage....

Banned Asshole
    Post Thanks / Like
    i looooooooooooooooooove rotary works. dale is the man also, superb customer service.

i also use a papertowel, pretty simple.

i own 5 machines, 3 brass springers....1 set on soft, 1 on medium, & 1 on hard......i know i know im an idiot, it totally defeats the purpose of the way dale built the machine for changing out the springs fast but dammit i had the money so i bough 2 more after falling in love with the first. my other 2 machines are a ally knuckle duster rw, and an all matte black dk mini cranker. theres really no need for me to ever buy another machine having these 5 bad boys.....but im sure i will lol.

anyways just thought id chime in here !!! DO WORK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I just got another Springer, I prefer Machines with no give,however, sometimes you need a little give to "bale the Client out" so the Springer on Med Spring has enough give, and still hits hard enough for me...

Post Thanks / Like
    This week ive fallen head over heels with my maxon powered springer , set with medium spring and just a touch of give it has kicked my ss dragonfly out of the way , absolutely fantastic machine