Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    the standard rotary works is 3.5.... the springer is not the standard the stroke depends on howmuch give on the springer.. no give is 2.5.

Post Thanks / Like
    Tattood def write up a review when you get your ID, that's the rotary works I have towards the top of my to buy list so I'm def curious to hear some good reviews on her. I've heard nothing but praise about Dales customer service and machines. In all honestly I probably don't need it but if for no other reason I will be buying one just to support a great builder, and a great guy. Mick!
    Owner/Artist Living Dead Tattoo Studio, Las Vegas.
    Instagram: #mickwrath
    www.livingdeadtattoo.net

Post Thanks / Like
    im really excited MICK.. my I.D. is at the post office ready for me to pick up on monday and yes i will post a review as soon as i get a feel for it..

Dale is great man any questions any concerns he is there and willing to help. Also backs his machines to the fullest.. any thing goes wrong he will make sure its taken care of asap

also my I.D. is all black ..lol
    Last edited by tattood; 02-23-2013 at 10:19 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Haha nice ;-) mine will be all black as well of course haha.
    Owner/Artist Living Dead Tattoo Studio, Las Vegas.
    Instagram: #mickwrath
    www.livingdeadtattoo.net

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines rotaryworks's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    hi first of all i would like to thank you all for starting this thread as i,m not on here that much dont get to read and comment on your coments but i would like to say thank you all for your support and me making machine could not do without the help from all you ....so i big massive thank you ,,,,on the kitchen towel thing the machine was designed around the kitchen towel why you ask because its a pain in the arse to get used to but.. 1 its single use as tattooist not all bag machines and we all love to touch the nipple when running when finished in the bin it goes ....2 we use kitchen towel every day and we have loads in our station so cutting a strip and folding twice to get that square shape perfect free grommet and 3 if you think about it depending on how many or how less folds in yhe kitchen towel it acts as a hard grommet or a soft grommet acting as a bit of give in the machine ....its just my way i work and keeping simple ....many thanks dale ...

Post Thanks / Like
    Dale u are the man with the master plan. I think im speaking on behalf of all who use your machines and have dealings with you.. when I say "THANK YOU" for making a great machine at a great price and providing great customer service...

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ive had my ID two days now...fantastic machine,smooth as hell and a great B&G machine...Its in glorious pink.... top quality at amazing price...

Post Thanks / Like
    2nd from tattood the master cheers dale

9. Like tattood liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just received my first brass rotary works machine, well impressed ! Most folks with the 6V motor suggest running between 2.5 - 3V, can anyone give me some figures for the 12V machine before I give it it's first outing ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by needleworks View Post
    Just received my first brass rotary works machine, well impressed ! Most folks with the 6V motor suggest running between 2.5 - 3V, can anyone give me some figures for the 12V machine before I give it it's first outing ?
    All you need to do is double everything....Including the "workable bandwith" so...2.5v-3vs has a range of 0.5 volts so double that...And you now have 1 volt to play with..so as a "very" rough guide 5 volts to 6 volts will be your starting point,,,,,,,,,Start off slow and low and increase the V's as you go.......You can safely work below and above 5/6volts...Depends on how you work..P