Wow this forum is great.. thank you for all the responses
1) fluffs tattoos. i have an all black ID on preorder also cant wait to get it
2)skinmech. again your reviews and ur insight is greatly appreciated. i agree with everything you said.
as for the grommet situation, I have been using paper towels, at first it was kind of awkward as it was new to me but now i use them on all my machines, i also use disposable grips and started wrapping the grip in paper towels..lol..
I got the answer to my question, I think its come to a point were i need to stop jumping around to different machines, and just fine tune my technique with these machines and see all i can get from them. I saw a post similar were it may be hurting more than helping when i keep trying new things rather than stick with wats working for me. IMO.. Rotary Works and Nicks Rotary do everything with so much ease. just seems effortless when tattooing and makes it a pleasure to work with. I will say that i have a feeling those mini crankers all though i havent tried them wood complete my line up but a for now I'm gonna stick with my Rotary works and Nicks rotary . Thanks again