Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like
    I bought a Slim Line RW couple of weeks ago and Im using it on every tattoo since either with a 9 or 13 mag for bng and coloring. In the beginning it felt like cheating because everything went so much faster in an instant and the results were just solid...

The only thing I didnt like was that I could use regular rubber grommets... But a tight o ring and some super glue did the trick ;-)

rw.jpg

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by wildboy View Post
    I bought a Slim Line RW couple of weeks ago and Im using it on every tattoo since either with a 9 or 13 mag for bng and coloring. In the beginning it felt like cheating because everything went so much faster in an instant and the results were just solid...

The only thing I didnt like was that I could use regular rubber grommets... But a tight o ring and some super glue did the trick ;-)

rw.jpg
    Firstly, we nearly all own or use Rotaryworks, as Skinmech has said ,value for money they take the biscuit and Dale is a faultless gent to deal with. "THE GROMMET ISSUE" there isn't one-I always put my grommet in the needlebar eyelet first and then I give it a good squeeze with the pliers,and then I set it up with the tube and the machine,when you push it onto the nipple only go as far as to stop just short of the slide-piston housing or it will bind SIMPLES.

3. Like Deucalion liked this post.