Hybrid View

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by peter clements View Post
    Slick, are you telling me that before Dale designed his machine he sat staring at a piece of paper towel?.....................................only kidding my man,but what you said just tickled me.
    haha pete! this comes from the main man himshelf-that is all he uses and designed the machines at first for himshelf. So I would think there was never any thought to make them work better for rubber groms which are somewhat new.I can still remember using tape on my coil abars. and peter i bet you did to as your old then me!

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by slicksteel View Post
    haha pete! this comes from the main man himshelf-that is all he uses and designed the machines at first for himshelf. So I would think there was never any thought to make them work better for rubber groms which are somewhat new.I can still remember using tape on my coil abars. and peter i bet you did to as your old then me!
    Yep I remember ,and I did do that,surgical tape you just built it up until the eyelet went on snug. Sometimes back then when you baught a new machine there was sometimes a wax coating on the nipple. It doesn't surprise me that Dale still uses some of the old tried and tested methods, he is the son of Dave Diamond after all.