Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

?? Rotary Works ??

Hi there i am somewhat new to rotary tattoo machines and was curious why i dont see more people with the Rotary works in there top drawer photos. by all means the machine IMO kicks ass. I let the owner of the shop im at use it he fell in love with it and was cranking lines out like nobodies business. He has been tattooing for over 15 years and had me order him one. At this quality and price Im just trying to figure out why more don't use them. Again this is out of pure curiosity on my part. Also buying these rotaries is addicting as hell and expensive and before i buy anymore, what are every ones opinion . thank you for any response..
    Last edited by tattood; 02-05-2013 at 01:13 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have one & am in the hunt for another one.

Post Thanks / Like
    o yeah i have 3, 2 springer 1 regular and i just paypald for the new ID machine . if u send him message on FB u can get one easy for the standard its only $210

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, I'm waiting for him to get back to me when he has more black aluminum machines.

Post Thanks / Like
    I dont know why people dont include them in their top drawer.. It seems like every single rotary lover have one, or at least use to have one.
    I bought two of him last month.. Love em. Perfect for lining up to 9's - 11's and fast smooth shades. A simple, light machine with no extra hizzlin fizzlin whatchamacallit..
    Winds of shit...

6. Like tattood liked this post.
    Account Removed at Users Request.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have a black aluminium, a red aluminium and a green patterned 3.5 stroke I.D machine that i pre ordered too.... Best machines going pound for pound...

8. Like tattood liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I must be the exception to the rule in rotary works machines - they line great but I found the shape not suitable for me and it used to dig a groove into the back of my hand on long lining jobs.
    Suits everyone else so it must just be me

Post Thanks / Like
    I have always said the RW (any model) is in the top 3 of all the Machines I have ever tried.....The Treble,is the best value all round machine on the market and imo, nothing comes close..

11. Like tattood liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I bought a Slim Line RW couple of weeks ago and Im using it on every tattoo since either with a 9 or 13 mag for bng and coloring. In the beginning it felt like cheating because everything went so much faster in an instant and the results were just solid...

The only thing I didnt like was that I could use regular rubber grommets... But a tight o ring and some super glue did the trick ;-)

rw.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    --> Wildboy

I know.. grommet eater Smart thing there with the o-ring. I just put a small amount of Petroleum jelly on the back of the grommet.. Seems to be working for me.

That's not Dales Needle tensioner, right? Looks a bit like a Burkalov-thing
    Winds of shit...