Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines rotaryworks's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

rotaryworks I.D finaly ready

rotaryworks .jpghi all finally ready these are the new i.d rotarysworks tattoo machines ...i would like to add designed by myself built by myself just wanted to add that ...and this is machines the only models of its kind .........the I.D is a small machine with a very smooth micro motor with a range of tork from soft smooth punch to a smooth hart punch very good for colour or depending on you hand movments whist working ...i might add this machine i not a liner my opinion .....machines are 3.5mm stroke micro 6v motor 4/7 vots opt running speed depending on how you work that is ...it weighs about 4/6 ounces /it comes in red /pink/black /and the left handed machine is golden yellow ..the price is £160 shipped world wide $249 cad / euro 184 /$250 usd these prices are shipped sent delivered world wide .....and come with rca if you want ..i think i have covered everything many thanks dale ..rotaryworks ..hopfully i will have a website in next few month ..

Post Thanks / Like
    I have just dribbled into my coffee..., cheers Dale..lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Will these guys be available in black with RCA? I've been wanting to add one of your machines to my top drawer for a long time and I think this guy fits the bill! Mick!
    Owner/Artist Living Dead Tattoo Studio, Las Vegas.
    Instagram: #mickwrath
    www.livingdeadtattoo.net

Post Thanks / Like
    Dale I noticed you had a lefty version. Do you have any left.

Regards