Post Thanks / Like

Today's cover up

Lined with a coil and a special tech carbon axis, coloured with a dan kubin mini direct drive.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think if you "beefed up" the panther it could have worked better.... even if the body was wider.

Most of it is covered but honestly I think it could have worked better. the bottom right leg seems disconnected, but that may just be that angle ..

The left rear foot is MUCH longer than the right. There should be four "toes" but that's a style choice.

Blend blue off the black in the body will cover better than light blacks

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img002.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	71.6 KB 
ID:	16708

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Nivek for taking the time to reply - it's funny how you don't see the obvious things until the tattoos finished - your right though the panther looks a little skinny.

There's purple, blue, grey and white in with the black of the panther - I've found that the formula 51 grey "disappears" into the skin like the white, but comes back in a day or 2, I've asked the guy to call back into the shop in a few days anyway for me to look at it.

I'll get some more photos then.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh trust me I know brother. Don't be afraid to hit it again after its healed. All coverups where I have ANY doubt I make them come back, and tell them the second hit is free (typically I will add a bit of cost to the first session because it always looks better with a second hit). He does look a bit thin, but it's not an issue, its more about the fact if he was a bit beefier it may have covered easier.

I covered a panther in Dec with a bigger panther, so there was a bunch of "time in" with a panther in the same pose. Unfortunately I don't think I took an after pic.

Great Job on the blue blends on the bottom though, I would pull the lightest blue out a bit further on the bottom right side.

I HIGHLY recommend James Kerns coverup book if you can find it just a read helped me a SHIT ton when it comes to how to lay out cover ups

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks man - ill try to look that book up.