Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    welcome great your here at last ..anything new for us to ponder over ..fantastic machines !!!!!!!!!!!!

Junior Member impact rotary machines's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by boaz View Post
    welcome great your here at last ..anything new for us to ponder over ..fantastic machines !!!!!!!!!!!!
    thank you sir.ill be posting some sick innovations as soon as their patent pending.thanks

3. Like boaz liked this post.
    Senior Moderator Deputy Sheriff The Limey's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome aboard, mate!
    Play nice now people or your naughty posts will go in the Shit Box!

Post Thanks / Like
    i had a question i was noticing on your website it only comes in 3.5 and 4.2 .. y no 2.5?

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome...you'll like it here, I do .

Junior Member impact rotary machines's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tattood View Post
    i had a question i was noticing on your website it only comes in 3.5 and 4.2 .. y no 2.5?
    Not at this time but I might do a 2.7 if there is a big enugh demand for them..thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    i was just curious thank you for the response

Post Thanks / Like
    Impact, y do you sell through WWT? You guys should just sell by yourself or through companies that dont sell kits and other pro scratcher stuff. WWT is a company that supports the scratcher society and that is the only reason why i wouldnt pick one of your machines.

Post Thanks / Like
    VSPROTOSS you have to look at it like this... Todd runs a very small operation and allthough everyone knows WWT is shit, that guy pays Todd cash upfront for large quantities of machines. This allows him to fund new projects like the new give slider and the dart. It's just business homie and I'm sure once enough people realize how amazing the Impact Rotaries are and he can afford to do this on his own or through better distributors he probably will. This is helping keep his business alive and I'm sure he is well aware of WWT's reputation but if that's what it takes in the beginning to keep the Impact alive for right now then it's the right choice for him. No harm no foul, just buy them direct and don't worry about it so much it doesn't affect us or the machines he sells homie. Mick!
    Owner/Artist Living Dead Tattoo Studio, Las Vegas.
    Instagram: #mickwrath
    www.livingdeadtattoo.net

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MickWrath View Post
    VSPROTOSS you have to look at it like this... Todd runs a very small operation and allthough everyone knows WWT is shit, that guy pays Todd cash upfront for large quantities of machines. This allows him to fund new projects like the new give slider and the dart. It's just business homie and I'm sure once enough people realize how amazing the Impact Rotaries are and he can afford to do this on his own or through better distributors he probably will. This is helping keep his business alive and I'm sure he is well aware of WWT's reputation but if that's what it takes in the beginning to keep the Impact alive for right now then it's the right choice for him. No harm no foul, just buy them direct and don't worry about it so much it doesn't affect us or the machines he sells homie. Mick!
    Agreed mick that is a truly reasonable sound answer.. In addition let me add i just got a capo that was a lil noisier than i like. I called TODD and he diagnosed my machine as have to much play in the slide and he was right. He then offered to have me send the capo to him and he wood custom fit a high tension spring for it.. thats not all he offered this at no cost other than shipping. If that isnt a stand up dude i dont know what is he and bishop had a falling out yet he still offers to make fixes.. if thats not great customer service i dont know what is. and im not even a customer. at least not yet his impact is definitly next on my list. all this being said just so no one reads that WWT post and questions Todds charater . hes a stand up dude
    Last edited by tattood; 03-01-2013 at 09:17 PM.