Thread: My machines

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines phatmountain's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

My machines

These are 3 of my 5 N2 Neuma's & my 2 Dragonfly's which I use for travel
    machines.JPG

Post Thanks / Like
    Machines 2.jpgSecond pic of machines. I'm new here & can't figure out how to make pics bigger.

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry, Attachments come out small like that. When you click them they will expand. Its done so if someone posts a giant giant image it doesn't mess with the formatting of the page. this way you can post big and post lots and allows them to be opened to view them. If you post the photo as a linked image it will come out bigger.

Welcome to the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thats a neat feature. Lovin' this forum BTW. Do people ever post there work on here?

Administrator/The Site Owner The Sheriff Alie K's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes! If you go onto your profile page, you'll see at the left, a place where you can create an album (or several). Members are encouraged to post tattoos there. Phil and I are working on finding a site feature where new, submitted photos will show up on the main page. If you've done a nice piece, and want to talk about a technique you used, you can also post it in the lining, coloring or black and grey techniques areas. Kind of a "Check out this traditional eagle I colored with my brand new Dragonfly! I used a 13mag and just whatever volts blah blah blah". Be sure to TAG your new threads, so that if someone is looking for info on shading with a neuma hybrid, or lining with a Neo Tat, it will be easy to search for.

I made some tutorials on how to post pics to albums in the 'Getting Started' forum if you need assistance. There's also a lot of info in the FAQ at the very top of the page.

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by phatmountain View Post
    Thats a neat feature. Lovin' this forum BTW. Do people ever post there work on here?
    Glad you like it here! Please do tell other artists about the forum. If you need help making an avatar image for your self let me know. Forums can be a little confusing and especially this platform since its the newest of the new. Very feature rich but a pain in the butt figure out all the features. Once you sort it all out its pretty amazing. Alie has a ton of tutorials posted in the getting started area. I am just the technical admin for the site so if there is ever anything funny about your account or anything you don't understand just hit me up.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks guys!!! Think I've found my home for talking shop!!!