Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry Dropped V3, not running correctly now :(

Hi all,

Please help, See pic, i accendently dropped my beloved hyper V3 and now when you look from the rear of machine its running more an oval shape not a pure circle.

I did disassemble it and rebuilt no joy (well little straighter) ran it slightly out of the casing and can see somethings bent, but really cant work it out.

can someone help me work it out and ill disassemble again THANKS!!!
    IMG_5277.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    is anything bent?

Post Thanks / Like
    i meant what part is bent in the machine. der. :P

Post Thanks / Like
    After taking apart nothing from what I could see. Which is annoying as I ran the motor out of the case and you can see that its not central. Like its on a pivot (twisted or bent)

Post Thanks / Like
    It sounds like you should send it back for repair or order a new motor if you think you can replace it yourself. That is if you ever want to use it again.

Post Thanks / Like
    yeh i want to use again. I want to repair who can help?

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Puresleek View Post
    yeh i want to use again. I want to repair who can help?
    You'll have to send it back to Artemis (haven't we already been over this?) He's the builder of these machines, so let him deal with it, if you let someone fiddle with it that doesn't know exactly what they're doing it could end up worse.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have PM'd him no response yet.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Puresleek View Post
    I have PM'd him no response yet.
    Not like him, maybe he's tied up at conventions.

Post Thanks / Like
    It's launch week for their new machines so i'm guessing they are real busy with that, all the details of repair are on the website in service section. I posted mine to them when i had an issue, this is the email they sent me to organise the repair(see below). Once I sent the machine I emailed them the details of my machine and the tracking details so they had something to match up, once they get it they confirm they have received it and inform you of the repair details and cost, cost is minimum and once you pay them they sort repair and send it back. I sent mine from UK and it was under 2 weeks full turn around.

When you think something is wrong with your machine and would like to get it serviced you can use the following address of our studio where we work most time of the year:

Petra Fangerow & Partner
    “ STIGMA “
    Agion Panton 1
    Kounoupidiana
    73100 Chania
    Crete / Greece
    phone: +30-28210-09299

Technical support 0030-28210-09299 workshop ( every day, except Sunday from 11 AM until 8 PM ).

Please send the machine in its original box ( without the lube and instruction ) or otherwise safely wrapped in an plastic bubble mailer as insured recorded mail by post. ( this will take ~ 8 working days to
    arrive here from the UK ). Transported as recorded bubbled letter ( in a Jiffy bag ) will insure fast shipping by post and is cheap. Don`t make a big package out of it. Transported in a jiffy as letter it will make it to
    here in less days than sent as a packet.

More safe and faster but also more expensive by courier ( ~3 days ).

Keep the receipt until we confirm that your machine has been received by us.

Please attach a short note and your shipping address/email-address/phone number ( no cell ) also inside the package, so we know which problem you encountered with your machine and where it
    is coming from. We also need a copy of the original invoice or the exact date of purchase for our records..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as we have the machine here it will go immediately into our workshop.

We will inform you about any costs before repairing the machine. You would have to pay for the spare parts, only 10 Euro / each machine service charge for the work ( which can take several hours ) and the
    shipping costs to send it back to you. Please understand that we can only say when we have the machine here and inspected which spare parts exactly your machine would need to run again as it is
    supposed to. Therefore we cannot provide all possibly costs beforehand in this email.

You can be sure that we will exchange only the parts that are really necessary to make the machine run optimally again. Our intension is not to make profit out of it. We always repair as economically as
    possible with cost prices for spare parts and a minimal charge ( 10 Euro ) as repair service charge. You can trust in us that we always, with no exception, give authentic reasons for a fault.
    When a machine returns to us it will be checked and inspected absolutely neutral and from experienced technical engineers.
    Details about warranty, service and spare parts are at our website:
    http://www.stigma-rotary-tattoo.com/...d=19&Itemid=27

Please inform us when you have mailed your machine.

We will confirm when it has arrived and also when we have send the machine back.

No need to send reminder emails or double check with us. We will keep you posted. As long as you don`t hear from us your machine has not arrived here. We take our customers very serious and therefore
    we always inform them immediately and repair in only 1~2 days. There is no way that we will let our customers and colleagues wait. We understand that the machine is needed for work.
    It is rarely enough that we have returns so you can be sure that we will recognize your machine and inform you accordingly.

Please send the number of the shipment as soon as you have it so we can look out for your machine.

We have the best reputation as a company that really cares about their customers and hope that we have informed you fast enough and sufficiently.

It`s very important to us, that you are completely satisfied with our machines and our service.

With kind regards to the UK,

Petra Fangerow

STIGMA-ROTARY®
    www.stigma-rotary-tattoo.com
    [email protected]