Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just want to say this forum ROCKS! I have only been on here for a week and a half or so and already have like 29 posts. I just love how I can ask a question and it will literally get answered in a matter of minutes. So helpful, thanks. Didn't know where else to put it so I figured my intro would work best. Best forum I have ever been a member of.

2. Thanks slicksteel thanked for this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello names Aramis and this is my first forum I've actually viewed and instantly had to be a pert of.
    Ive been tattooing since 2000 and I've been a classically trained "coil machine" tattoo artist from the start. Used anywhere from Coastals and Northeast from Pappillion supply which I was told I could only use and own while I apprenticed and worked with my ex boss / mentor. I've been using over the last few years Mickys Sharps T dials and my Paul Rodgers with a little Next Gen and Time machine thrown into the daily mix. About 2 weeks ago had to get new front and back springs on my 2 primary work horses (my Mickys) and I had to go through the couple days of hell trying to get them re-tuned and back to how I want them.
    Well I've really gotten tired of F**king with my coiled machines and its starting to drain me of my drive to tattoo so I got on the inter webs and started doing some research. Always told that rotarys were "ok" but not very good when it comes to packing and lining, pretty much only B&G is what there good for. Well after 3 days of research and finding this Awesome "Rotary Tattoo Forum" which I had to join, I decided to go for it and just ordered the new Stigma Hyper V3 for me and my old Apprintice/partner and a secondary rotary Spektra Haylo for myself with a 3.2 motorbolt and a 3.6. I've seen some of the sickest shit being tattooed out there in the industry with rotarys and I love detail work and get a little overboard when it comes to texture and depth so I really hope I've made the right choice. If any of you good people's have any feed back on my impulsive switch that could help me start out with a smoother transition to my new rotary obsession I would greatly appreciate it. Aramis

Post Thanks / Like
    Crap! Sorry Nick I think I posted on the wrong page. Side note. I'm right there with you on just joining the forum and I just made the switch to Rotaries unlike you and I can't tell you how stoked I am to finally start using them. Good luck in Rio!!!
    ~{STINKY}~

Post Thanks / Like
    They are amazing bud. They are all I ever use anymore. I'm spoiled. Thanks.