Thread: Rapier 3

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like

Rapier 3

I am looking for some feed back since I can't find much about this machine... mostly about the adjustable stroke system and how it works and the dampening.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crabink View Post
    I am looking for some feed back since I can't find much about this machine... mostly about the adjustable stroke system and how it works and the dampening.
    The stroke is adjustable by taking the motor out & moving the stroke wheel to a different stroke. It is as easy as unscrewing a peg, moving it to the next hole, & screwing it back in. then putting the motor back in. Adjusting the dampening is as easy as adjusting the screw in the back.
    The sooner you don't care what other people think about you, the better off you will be. aerochild.com

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    ok.. so its an adjustable fly wheel? like the new HM?
    thanks dude..

Post Thanks / Like
    When you take the motor out, you pretty much move a peg from one hole to another, & that changes the stroke. Then you put the motor back in. It is very easy to adjust.It doesn't adjust the same way as the adjustable HM. I have one for sale on here if you are interested in trying one out.
    The sooner you don't care what other people think about you, the better off you will be. aerochild.com