View Poll Results: Would you want a "non Adjustable" Halo?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes please!

36 60.00%
  • Maybe.

3 5.00%
  • No, I rather have the give option

21 35.00%
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well said

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fkirons View Post
    The Halo was ahead of the game from the start. When we designed the MotorBolt we had in mine at her machines that were going to be powered by the same motor. Some of you saw the Vorteks.
    For what I can see the Prodigy is very similar in many was to the Halo. When I launch the new machine is going to be because a great product had been proven, tested and ready to be released and not a quickie project to have just another rotary out to cash from or to try to compete against any one
    We don't compete, we innovate.
    oh i am sure of that.... and guess what gaston.. I can buy a halo now.. because I am switching all machine to RCA .. fucking rock hard

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fkirons View Post
    We are seriously considering to introduce a Halo Machine Body "Non Adjustable" (No give)
    What do you guys think of a Halo "Non adjustable? Thinking of a whole machine price of: $499
    I think I miss understood ... are you saying a DD version of the Halo with adjustable execenters? So one machine body and you can change the stroke with the execenters?

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crabink View Post
    I think I miss understood ... are you saying a DD version of the Halo with adjustable execenters? So one machine body and you can change the stroke with the execenters?
    I think hs means a machine where the adjustment knob is not there. What you described i assume is something you drempt up to make work for gaston and company.

sent from my oobnoxiosly large galaxy note phone thing via tapatalk.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crabink View Post
    @ FKirons ... what ever you do... somewere in there you need to compete with the new prodigy.. I am not talking about the machine you addressing in this post.

I am talking about the vortex... because it sounds like with the vortex its gonna be all about a new and improved, yet creative, soft adjustable-give system. ... Something epic...
    I think i speak for a lot of rotary nuts when I say.. "Almost all of us just dropped 700 to 1500 dollars on the new prodigy and beast and some spent more getting 3 or 4 machines and they are sold out everywhere.
    Were talking about Stigma selling 2000 machines in 12 hours in the UK alone. That's insane.

Gaston, I am calling you out. I want to give that kind of money to an american-based company that will have this machine in stock all year around, and who i can actually call or talk to for tech support. (no offense to the UK)

This other idea is all fine and dandy, but you know you have to take on Stigma and take a fat chunk out of this industries lucrative market.

Make us proud Gaston, make us proud
    crab u never cease to amaze me your calling Gaston out.. damn

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    no no no.. lol I am not calling Gaston out.. and besides he is obviously genius-minded and doesn't let little shit get to him. I am sure of that.. From the day i made that post til today a lot of things have really changed. I actually realized that with the rotary style technology give isn't as important as stroke length, volt speed, hand speed, pressure and technique. I am loving my RotaryWorks I.D. and am going to order a 2.5 soon. RCA this time

Post Thanks / Like
    All those factors tie into what kind of tattoo you are doing, and your style. Give is preference however it's proven to be more forgiving when it comes to skin trauma generally allowing more passes. Sure technique and stretch play a big part in that when using a no give or direct drive as this will allow more passes as well when those proper techniques are applied. This is all based on a give system that actually gives, and I separate no give and direct drive because they are different animals as well. Every single aspect of tattooing has so many variables you just have to find the right combination of stroke, volts, needle float, needle depth, stretch, hand speed, skin type, give, no give, direct hit, needle gauge, and pigment type to achieve whatever style of tattooing you are creating. ie: 4mm stroke, over a nickel float, blunt taper needles, low volts, fast handspeed, lots of stretch, micro dispersed pigment, on sensitive skin would be a straight up nightmare setup to achieve smooth black and grey no matter what type of rotary machine you used.
    Owner/Artist Living Dead Tattoo Studio, Las Vegas.
    Instagram: #mickwrath
    www.livingdeadtattoo.net

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is float a rotary term? If so can you explain what you mean please?

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    All this mumbo jumbo ---for christ sakes just do a fuckin tattoo-its not rocket science!!
    float is the same as needle hang

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

10. Like Deucalion liked this post.
    Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    lmfao .... apparently it appears that float is for the rotary industry and hang for the coil industry