i really thought this through and it's not the best idea Gaston...
Most machines like roman's new HM and the Prodigy have so much more to offer... If it was like 300.00 and could compete with the average selling price of production coils then it would be worth it.
I mean saving 50.00 and have a single purpose machine? .. I would spend the extra money and get Roman's adjustable machine that has no give. I mean only 100.00 more to do black and grey, color blending, color packing and lining?
Do the math, it's not even a question at 499.00
If the Price was right... 300.00 to 350.00 that would be the only reason to buy one.
A good example is the Rotary Works I.D. I can color pack and line with it.. its a super solid machine that works fucking great and it's 250.00 and it is exactly what you are talking about making.
So i would say this new possible machine only makes sense if its priced against the coil market, which would actually help some coil-users jump ship and try one, possibly hooking them for good.
I mean even the RW I.D can do at least 2 good things such as line a color pack, while most coils are designed for one specific purpose.
Does that make sense to you?