Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DiarrheaSuitcase View Post
    I traded my Halo away, vibrated too much and I also thought that there was too much trauma to the area being worked. For lack of other words, it seemed "mean," lol. For whatever reason, I couldn't get on the Halo ship. I still like how my Swashdrive and Bishop pack and blend.
    I really had more problems on the parts that I'm covering up. She has real shitty lettering and an olds hook blue bird and it only chewed up on those areas? Never had this happen with coils. does raised or scaring factor in with rotaries?
    ~{STINKY}~

Post Thanks / Like
    open the give and be happy...

Envoyé depuis mon GT-I9100 avec Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by vodu View Post
    open the give and be happy...

Envoyé depuis mon GT-I9100 avec Tapatalk
    Simple. Yet works! Thanks
    ~{STINKY}~

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    The common mistake is needle depth-start out slow and pay attention to how deep you go.you are already have great tattoo skills-its just getting the feel of the needles in the skin.I would say use some give till you get use to it then play with no give.

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

5. Like Aramis77 liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whats up man welcome and enjoy the rotary journey. i am on it also and loving it. I will say i am still getting used to rotaries and learning to not overwork the skin. As of late on tight skinned areas i have been using a REVERSE STRETCH, meaning the exact opposite of stretching rather on say the side of calf im kinda squishing the area together making it softer and getting great results. also did technique on the top of shoulder and again applied the reverse strectch and worked great.. good luck man,,, by the way great protrait

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tattood View Post
    Whats up man welcome and enjoy the rotary journey. i am on it also and loving it. I will say i am still getting used to rotaries and learning to not overwork the skin. As of late on tight skinned areas i have been using a REVERSE STRETCH, meaning the exact opposite of stretching rather on say the side of calf im kinda squishing the area together making it softer and getting great results. also did technique on the top of shoulder and again applied the reverse strectch and worked great.. good luck man,,, by the way great protrait
    Hell yeah that's a great idea! Shit after 13 years its sometimes hard to think outside of the box. Totally inClick image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	543 
Size:	89.8 KB 
ID:	17833 love with my new rotaries and I'm looking at a few more prospects but a little unsure on what's going to fit my style and speed of application. Love realisum and technical artwork. Third piece with rotary used my Hyper V3 on this one and the zombie bite took my a little over 2hrs which for me was awesome cause with my coils I would of been 4-5 hours.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	310 
Size:	90.0 KB 
ID:	17832  
    ~{STINKY}~

Post Thanks / Like
    just outta curiosity...if you dont mind me asking? what are some of the main differences you notice between the halo and hyper v3?

by the way...solid work man...looking good

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chris-in-cali View Post
    just outta curiosity...if you dont mind me asking? what are some of the main differences you notice between the halo and hyper v3?

by the way...solid work man...looking good
    Thanks sir and no I don't mind you asking at all. That's what this forums for.
    Well not super used to the rotaries yet but I've really noticed I'm using my V3 for more small groupings like my 9mag, smaller 8 & 6 rounds cause its just faster (for some reason) and more precise at quickly tuning for them and my Halo is great for my larger mags, 13, 15, 17 (haven't tried with my 20, 25's yet but quite sure they will do fine) cause regardless of what speeds I've tried with my Halo it seems to be a harder hit with a smaller range of give. V3 is great for all my detail and Halo is awesome for solid work or B&G.
    i hope this is to confusing of a answer/ramble.
    ~{STINKY}~

Post Thanks / Like
    Oops. I meant " I hope this isn't to confusing of a answer/ramble.
    ~{STINKY}~