Post Thanks / Like

New Centri Motor?

I've seen a few posts on a couple of other forums (yes, RTF, I still see other forums. Don't be jealous) about people getting their Centri's motors swapped out for a 12volt version.
    My question is this. Has anyone had it done? What, if any, was the difference? And what does Mike charge for the swap?
    I absolutely love my Centris. I'm just curious what this is all about.
    Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bizarro12 View Post
    I've seen a few posts on a couple of other forums (yes, RTF, I still see other forums. Don't be jealous) about people getting their Centri's motors swapped out for a 12volt version.
    My question is this. Has anyone had it done? What, if any, was the difference? And what does Mike charge for the swap?
    I absolutely love my Centris. I'm just curious what this is all about.
    Thanks
    There is a member named Hellraiser666 I believe. He just had his upgraded to the 12v motor. Maybe he will chime in.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep mines got the 12v motor in it. I'm only starting to get to learn the machine again with how the volts alter the throw and how to control it making the throw smaller then speeding the motor up with out having more volts. 12v motor is slower than the 6v but has more grunt and seems more vibration. I'm playing with things at the mo I like to use round shaders with it but I will muck around with mags and black n grey.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2