Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

does anyone use neuma hybrids?

as much as i always wanted a neuma in my collection, it hasn't worked with all i have tried and was curious if its even worth trying to sell? does anyone think theres a market for a non-working neuma hybrid with the electric module?haha

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Non working?

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    There is only like 4 parts to the whole machine... what could possibly be broken.

Post Thanks / Like
    i honestly have no idea. I've read all the posts on here, changed the bearings, took it apart, cleaned everything n it still is not working. the issue I'm having is, i run it, it seems fine, n then when i put n e pressure on the "armature bar" it seizes up n makes a high pitched squeal till stop the power. when i start it again, its fine, then if i touch it again, same thing. i used it once on someone n luckily it seized while i was running it getting ink n not in the skin. now I'm scared to use it. i tried contacting carson hill, had some short responses with him but he didn't seem to interested in helping.so now, its just collecting dust.im open for any and all help.

Post Thanks / Like
    Those things run about 12-18 volts, if the motors working I'd guess you have some issue with your assembling skills, maybe check the tolerances all the way around to make sure it's not pinched, some sort of torsional resistance

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    They are seriously wonky machines... the magnets lose their grip and the whole thing goes outa wack.. ya gotta run um fast and hope they dont bog out.

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    They are crazy loud and scary sounding also.

Post Thanks / Like
    i may not be the smartest bulb in the pack when it comes to working parts of a machine seawall,haha, but i put all the pieces back as it was when i opened it. i must have done it a few times then i searched n bought new bearings. still no dice. i got the machine second hand so i have no idea if they had the same problem. i checked out all the parts and nothing is bent or dinged or damaged in any way. all the screws I've tightened in every way poss n i have ran the voltage 12-18 volts n higher n lower just to trouble shoot. still, the same thing. so I'm at a complete loss.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah not trying to bust your chops, I have one sitting new as day one in a box somewhere , they had sent an upgraded set of shims or something like that with it, I suspect yours is missing something. Hurricane flooded my house before I used it, lost compressors, not interested in trying their motor in the least

Post Thanks / Like
    Have you run it on air?