Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: @FKirons

Post Thanks / Like
    Centrifugal technology applied to tattooing is a different system but I think it's best left to Mike to develop it and hopefully it will be done amazing with the release of the centri 2. I understand being excited about new advancements and I am too but I like to try them before getting all gungho about them and see if someone else can do it better. All this is a fine line between theft and breaking ground. Percy designed the dual coil and patented it and unfortunately the respect to not steal his design was not there and it became so commonplace that we accept it as ok, here's a chance to have the respect and do it differently. Maybe ask permission? Give royalties, or at least if nothing else credit where it is due. To clarify as well the detachable motor from stigma isn't a new operating system it's a clever idea, and if you ask Gaston he will give proper credit just as Ray did for the spring in the vice, and just as Todd did for the needle clip. Operating systems are sacred ground in my opinion and should be tread upon softly.
    Last edited by MickWrath; 03-20-2013 at 03:00 AM.
    Owner/Artist Living Dead Tattoo Studio, Las Vegas.
    Instagram: #mickwrath
    www.livingdeadtattoo.net

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds good.. I agree totally