Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: HM adjustable

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like

HM adjustable

From what I have discovered it seems DD is the way I want to go.
    And the new HM adjustable seems to be perfect machine to try.
    I feel there is a perfect stitch speed and stroke length for every type of tattoo wether
    its BnG lining or color. And with the proper hand speed, technique and pressure
    there should be no situation that can't be tackled.

That being said I'm curious how well it lines, packs and grey washes?

Post Thanks / Like
    I had almost all the machines and hm is the best ! I can use it for all - and can focus on my artwork because you need not a lot of technique to get good black and gray results or gardiens.
    It lines like a laser and i have no trouble with young girls and super elastic skin. I can change the stroke on the fly and get fast results. My HM work from 3,5v to 9v great for all.
    The machine packs white in the skin with easy and no blood contamination and all colors are briliant !

The weight feels less than it has. My Hyper V3 feels heavier and i get a great balance. The only machine that i look to is a second HM directdrive or a gen8
    I post some pics of work with the hm later

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by darkness View Post
    and i have no trouble with young girls and super elastic skin.
    I love your choice of retoric............are we talking tattooing or sex here? and yes Romans' machines are great .

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah I really love lining with my RW I.D. so I'm basically looking for a machine that can do it all. Love DD and love the idea of chancging a stroke on the fly.

By the way 3.5 volts to 9. That's a grip of range. What ate your avg volts for each application style?

Post Thanks / Like
    I find threads like this very strange. As it's all down to an individuals technique there is no such thing as a machine that does all. A lot of machines are capable of being all rounders but only if the tattooist's style suits the machine. Otherwise we'd all be using the same machine and there'd be no need for a forum like this. Certainly the adjustable nature and build quality put a machine like Roman's at the top of an all rounder list but it will ONLY be used to it's potential in the right hands< not talking skill and experience here, purely differing techniques and adaptability.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines jesoner79's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    lol i have an adjustable hm dd and it does everything i want it to do but so do some of the other machines i have

Post Thanks / Like
    You don't have to worry if it will pack color. IT WILL. I haven't tried it for B&G yet. What volts is everybody use it for B&G?
    The sooner you don't care what other people think about you, the better off you will be. aerochild.com

Post Thanks / Like
    i use most 7,5v for lining and for soft color blending around 5v ( i run it slower with slower handspeed) ...colorpacking i run it around 7 - 8v , for b&g i use 2.5 - 3 stroke with 4 to 7v ( depending on the effect)
    Sorry my english is not the best but the most understand me.

Post Thanks / Like
    I read you loud & clear thank you for the information.
    The sooner you don't care what other people think about you, the better off you will be. aerochild.com

Post Thanks / Like
    i will post pics of a tattoo with the used volt and stroke and infos about the effects . My colors are from Atomic and eternal with broad elastic bands and build my grommets self from a silikon tube ( RC Cars petrol pipe)