Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: stealth gen 2 ?

Post Thanks / Like

stealth gen 2 ?

hey guys ,
    been useing coils since i started tattooing in 2002 and over the last few months have been looking into some rotarys ,but as i don't no if i will like them i thought id bye a mid range machine and see how that goes ,and found these look pretty good from what i

://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130494330737&ssPageNam e=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_902wt_917

i bought one anyways let you know how it goes

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    When you get a chance please do post up a review of the machine.

Post Thanks / Like
    yep will do, not that i have used any other rotary machine to compear it to, but i think it should give me some idea if i am going to like rotarys at all ,lets hope so .
    It sould be here in a week or so keep posted.

Post Thanks / Like

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't think that's a Stealth Gen 2 ( it might be a perfectly good machine ). Look at this picture, it's different http://www.thetattooshop.co.uk/shop/...o-machine.html

Post Thanks / Like
    yeah def not the same ,the guy that is selling them seems on the level but, said they have a better motor ,and he has re wired them and changed them from clipcord 2 rca and it comes with a cord . for $100 usd its not bad for a swiss rippoff ,,
    just didn't wan't to fork out to much $$$ to start with.
    Like i said i'm new to rotary and see a lot of great work being done with them and thought i need to give them a try so i'll see how i go with this one and let you guys know.

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    they go for 50 wholesale form china ,gangstajay bought one and sad the stock ones run better then the stealhs.
    But with the upgrades i would pay 100
    althoe i would prob just do the mods myshelf-would cost 20.00

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines slicksteel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    they also make a complete iron version of that machine now,the one you seen is a metal chuck and a composite top frame.

SSI -SUPER SLICK IRONS-top shelf custom coil machines
    American Made Machines

[email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/evanstattooing

Site Technical Admin The Sheriff Administrator's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by skarnsink View Post
    yeah def not the same ,the guy that is selling them seems on the level but, said they have a better motor ,and he has re wired them and changed them from clipcord 2 rca and it comes with a cord . for $100 usd its not bad for a swiss rippoff ,,
    just didn't wan't to fork out to much $$$ to start with.
    Like i said i'm new to rotary and see a lot of great work being done with them and thought i need to give them a try so i'll see how i go with this one and let you guys know.
    Keep this in mind as well... If you are looking for a good starter rotary to save money you can buy one from Dan Kubin, Mike Metaxa, Roy Richardson or a Rotary works. None of these machines will break the bank and you will still get a very good start with a machine that if you hate it will hold some level of resell or trade value. You would probably tell someone they are silly for buying a $100 coil machine.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
    Keep this in mind as well... If you are looking for a good starter rotary to save money you can buy one from Dan Kubin, Mike Metaxa, Roy Richardson or a Rotary works. None of these machines will break the bank and you will still get a very good start with a machine that if you hate it will hold some level of resell or trade value. You would probably tell someone they are silly for buying a $100 coil machine.
    I can speak only of the rotary works, I dont own the other 3 ... there all great from what I have seen.. rotary works machine run very smooth at very low volts, they are great for line work,color or blk and grey.. I have 2 use them for line work...
    VAGABOND JAY