Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Inkjecta "Flite V2" & Inkjecta "Avante"

This is taken from the Inkjecta website...they are coming...

Heads up.

To make it easy for us at Inkjecta im doing this to inform everyone on the Flite v2 machines and answer some of the questions we have been receiving....

Firstly the machines are finished and for sale.

Yes we will be selling them in the USA and Europe very soon through various suppliers and artists, we are also working with several artists who have there own line of v2 machines coming out,the first of wich is the Mathew “Bumer” joyce version “Bumer Blood” and is awesome....he will be signing the box and numbering them.

We are releasing the wood “peanut “ machine the silver fibre and the green snake next batch along with standard black on red machines...

We have pink,red,black ,blue and green caps you can purchase in a pack also..

When? As soon as we assemble more they will be sold .

We are also selling direct drive bars and 2.5mm cams as after market items.we are also selling spare give bars and cams , we have new versions of both of them in the making as we speak...

Our intention was to deliver a how to both in hard copy as a step by step with images on paper in the box and via a 30 minute intro via you tube ,however time got the better of us and rather than upset the people that have waited patiently we just released them without it, however this will be all included in the next lot of machines and up on you tube within 2 weeks..also via our website inkjecta.com.

(The new website is almost finished and will go live very soon)

The price of the machine was $500 AUD at the Sydney expo release this included 3 cams 3 springs and a lil device and $550 for the machines that have image printing on them, however as we don’t set the prices our re sellers do it is yet to be determined what they choose to sell them for in each country....

Yes we do sponsor artist and we have many applicants to go through however at this stage we are content with the Australian contingent and are very proud of them all...i would like to thank them for their years of support and loyalty when i know many of them were offered great deals and stuck with an Ausy made product so thankyou from both chris and myself...you all know who you are...

Inkjecta will release all the new international sponsored artists in the coming weeks so stay tuned......

Another version of the Flite v2 machine is the Bio mech version it will be a limited run in white bronze signed and numbered by myself and chris. It will be close to $900 but i can assure you like nothing you have ever seen!!!when we are ready these will be sold through pre sale first and then if any are left we will supply them to our re sellers...

Also we are being asked about the new”AVANTE” machine we prototyped at Sydney ,,we had a huge response to the machine and it is cross between the flite V2 and our first machine the R1 one you can run regular tubes and needles on . currently being refined over the next 2 weeks and released in about 5 ...so stay tuned its a nice little machine with a totally new surface finish....if your keen to know more ask dave undead about it he has one and is stoked on it...

Ok im signing of i hope this helps and makes it easier than replying to all the emails separately.

First deliveries will go out through our major supplier.

http://www.protatsupplies.com.au/

Byron Drechsler

Chris Cashmore

Inkjecta
    Owner/Artist Living Dead Tattoo Studio, Las Vegas.
    Instagram: #mickwrath
    www.livingdeadtattoo.net

Post Thanks / Like
    Got mine today.

Sent from my PadFone 2 using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Looking forward for your review

Post Thanks / Like
    Preordered mine yesterday!

Post Thanks / Like
    hey throwhammers were did u get it? and shawn were did u pre ordeR?

6. Like tattood liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm really excited about the Avante but would love to hear reviews on the flite as well as a breakdown of the parts and yes of course a video.
    www.livingdeadtattoo.net

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Preordered???? I wanna preorder one.. !!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Where did u get it throw hammers?
    If u dont Like it pm me. Ill take it off ur hands!

Post Thanks / Like
    I had a friend at the Sydney convention pick it up for me. Gonna take awhile to get a review up, as it has 3 different give bars and 3 different cams... might start a review and just add to it as I use the machine more. I got to use it today for awhile and so far I really like it.

Sent from my PadFone 2 using Tapatalk 2

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm excited to here your review throw hammers.
    www.livingdeadtattoo.net