Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Machine Builder I build Tattoo Machines Nedz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is a little tight on some of the TTechs I should have built in a little more torolence but I have found that some of them fit perfect and some you really have to struggle with.

Post Thanks / Like
    A hair more on the opening would suffice .. The fact that I do push them in hard makes me feel more comfortable that they won't come out while tattooing..

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok here is the latetest news for any one that bought a MR03 I will be sending out the spares and the extra motor next week.

I had mixed results backdue to the cams have failing quite quickly due to and error at the engineering company. On the positive side anyone that has a machine thats work seems to like it and say its great for blending colour so I did something right. I will be re designing the cam in the next few week but its going to take about a month or two for tests and final production.

To make up for this I wll be sending every one that bought an MR03 the parts to turn it into a MR05 as they are interchangable.
    Last edited by Nedz; 04-12-2013 at 05:31 AM.

4. Like Ta2GeezerUK liked this post.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Waiting for a refund on the second a machine.... Mine ran for a hour and still running strong! Haha the real test happens tomorrow when the owner of the shop does a half sleeve with it. We got mix reviews over here. Oh and btw i have a mr01 original model with the 5 springs are you still doing the £99 upgrade?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Ed...

Sounds just great, about the "free" parts for changing it in to a MR05.... I ran mine yesterday for about an hour, and then it failed

Quote Originally Posted by Nedz View Post
    Ok here is the latetest news for any one that bought a MR03 I will be sending out the spares and the extra motor next week.

I had mixed results backdue to the cams have failing quite quickly due to and error at the engineering company. On the positive side anyone that has a machine thats work seems to like it and say its great for blending colour so did something right. I will be re designing the cam in the next few week but it going to take about a month or two for test and final production.

To make up for this I wll be sending every one that bought an MR03 the parts to turn it into a MR05 as they are interchangable.

Post Thanks / Like
    Are there pictures of the 5 yet?
    facebook.com/beecherarts

Knows Whats Up!
    Post Thanks / Like
    There is a whole other post.... and pictures on page 4 of this thread aswell.... might wanna spend 2 seconds looking!

Post Thanks / Like
    Is anyone's mr03 getting really hot with-in the 1st 5 mins of use?

Post Thanks / Like
    mine did before the cam sheared

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok I have tested a new cam and it seems to be holding up and not generating to much heat which was coming from the swash drive I think. I have run the prototypes for over 4 hours and they got warm but never to hot to be uncomfortable.

I will be shipping out the new cams this week along with your spare motor and spares kit. I would also recomend that you drill out the bush in the grip to 3.2 this will stop any sticking as the fit was a little tight I will supply the drill. I will also send a replacement dampning washer for the bottom plunger made of rubber the leather seemed to tear up quite quickly once lube got on to it and I am still waiting for the nitrile washers to be made once they are done I will post them on to everyone.

Once again thanks for your patients I really appreciate it.